SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Charly Martin with a bruised lung. Tate is supposed to be ready next week.

I guess we might see Lockette pulled off the PS or see Butler come back

Guys, how did Browner look Week 1 against Arizona?
He didnt do great...was far from horrible though

Got beat on the game winner, and 1st half was inconsistent...with no pressure on Skelton, his strength in tight coverage was getting exposed, was having trouble with some underneath routes. Wasnt not getting beat deep though, think he had one flag..it was problem last year and might be more of one with these replacement refs

Pretty dominant 2nd half, he was locked in (until Kolb came in)

Richard Sherman's INT, once more :wow: Line that man up at receiver. Forget Braylon, T.O., or any other castoff WRs.

Richard Sherman's INT, once more
eek.gif
Line that man up at receiver. Forget Braylon, T.O., or any other castoff WRs.
Plays like that remind me that he started off at WR

Rice is expected to play, Tate and Moffit both return. Okung is a game time decision, this ***** stay wit hurt
sick.gif
and Zach Miller listed as questionable, likely to play, though.

I think Sid is by far Russell's best option if he can stay healthy. Still yet to prove his worth (contract) based on the flashes he showed with Favre in Minnesota.

Yeah I fully believe Rice can put up the numbers.....if healthy, at least those shoulders survived *knock on wood*

Moffit might be the best news...Sweezy got manhandled...Pete loves the kid but he looked like the 7th rounder he is...he's got potential but he's too raw for the role he was forced to play last week

Glad to have Golden back I think he's gonna have a great year. Doug Baldwin just seemed to be out of it all game and didn't look like himself at all.

I'm interested to see our Defensive scheme tomorrow: do we play more base or more nickel against the Cowboys who have a lot of 3 WR formations (4 if you're keying on Witten too).

Personally, I'm still not sure what I would prefer because you're essentially swapping Bobby Wagner for Trufant and the Cowboys have a respectable running game too

I'm interested to see our Defensive scheme tomorrow: do we play more base or more nickel against the Cowboys who have a lot of 3 WR formations (4 if you're keying on Witten too).

Personally, I'm still not sure what I would prefer because you're essentially swapping Bobby Wagner for Trufant and the Cowboys have a respectable running game too
I'm thinking more of Bobby, better help against the run...Tru wasnt much of a factor last week..although Wagner isnt that good in that area either, he would at least benefit in the run game
Glad to have Golden back I think he's gonna have a great year. Doug Baldwin just seemed to be out of it all game and didn't look like himself at all.
Yeah alot of guys were out of sync...most of the credit I gotta give to Zona's D...They are that good imo, SEA also didnt help with the silly playcalling

Back
Top Bottom