SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Heard the extended the place a few month's ago :nerd:
haven't been since thanksgiving last year :lol:

And you don't ever need to go again. Place is wack as hell. Also, I'm pretty sure they run a prostitution side hustle out of there. It's really shady and the bouncers look for any reason to rough you up. I'm amazed the place hasn't been sued out of existence yet.

And you don't ever need to go again. Place is wack as hell. Also, I'm pretty sure they run a prostitution side hustle out of there. It's really shady and the bouncers look for any reason to rough you up. I'm amazed the place hasn't been sued out of existence yet.

Jesus :lol: :smh:

I dont miss the nightclub scene in Seattle at all

Jesus :lol: :smh:

I dont miss the nightclub scene in Seattle at all

God damn :lol: im just going to keep sticking with the bars than.

Nah, there are a couple of good clubs in town (Aston, Foundation). The players have no interest in Foundation though (no hood rats or jersey chasers).

I'm surprised to hear Earl was at Tia's. Usually the big name guys don't go there because it's a really bad look and you never know if something is gonna go down (there's an unguarded back door in the place, which is a tremendous liability). I saw Marshawn and Kam there after the SB last year, but beyond that is was just some linemen and backups. Also, I had that moment where you see some hot chick walk off with James Carpenter's giant smelly *** or Breno Giacommini's uni-brow and think "life just ain't fair".

Still high off that game!

I will not lie, I called it a wrap after that 4th quarter pick. The wifey was the one who kept my head up telling me it aint over, and then showing me this video to keep my spirits up:

Voice is pretty much gone, but well worth it! Hell of a ride, best game I have ever seen. One more to go!

Last edited:
kzqjeiakhslq0mcif71o.png

Lol

I really neeeeed Nike to drop those media day jackets again.

Still mad I missed out last year

Damn, that price is mad steep. Jacket is nice though.

Spent retail for the 2012 USA Olympic jacket and my wallet still feeling the pain.

Last edited:
pic from when I saw the champs train in the offseason last year. We've come a long way. AGAIN!!! GO HAWKS!!

I really neeeeed Nike to drop those media day jackets again.

Still mad I missed out last year

You see this years? Already sold out :lol:

***** are like 300 on ebay

The few that are actually available :lol: :smh:

Damn. Retail is about 220 after tax so I guess it's not too bad :lol: gonna stop by the pro shop on my way to work tomorrow

Scratch that

They're 600

I was too hammered the last 24 hours to catch them dropping on sites that fast :frown:

I don't mind seeing more Hawk fans. I actually have a college kid that I mentor, who played HS/JC football and rooted for the Niners growing up, legitimately convert to a Hawk fan because of admiration for Seattle's style of play, attitude, and Beast Mode.

Of course winning will cause people to want to jump on, but thats fine with me.

Back
Top Bottom