SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Man last night was a wild finish thank god Kam saved the day!! Alright Seattle locals I need some spots to hit up while I'm there! Already gonna hit up hawks nest or sluggers before the game on the 18th if y'all wanna meet up but I need some good grub spots and a good bar with craft beers.

lol **** this guy

Alvin Bailey Jr.Verified account
‏@Bailey_67
Thinkin about 31 other cities I'd rather be in then Seattle right now...

The enitre damn team lost that
From Russ
To The Oline
To Bevell
To Bevell
To Bevell
To the defense
Cary Williams
Soft *** defense when we get leads

Don't even wanna go to the game on Sunday :smh:

I'll get over it i just get too damn stressed watching this team got me pacing around like an insane person

Last edited:
That was the most frustrating loss in a long ******** time.

What does the offense not understand about playing to win the goddamn game???? The purpose is not to take a few seconds off the clock for 4 downs. IT'S TO SCORE GODDAMN POINTS

Fire Bevell tomorrow

Stupid penalty on Bennett during the int return. Cost them a better chance at a TD rather than settle for a fg. That ill-advised throw by RW at the goal line.

Last edited:
fire bevell man. Dude calls games sooooo conservatively when we have 4th quarter leads. literally run, run, pass trying to drain the clock instead of moving the sticks on 1st and 2nd down. there's a reason why we've had leads in the 4th in the damn super bowl, vs the rams, vs the packers, and now the bengals. we end up losing because bevell is playing NOT TO LOSE instead of finishing teams out. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom