SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

This was our best opening day performance since the season after our SB win when we beat down the Pack.

Feeling cautiously optimistic about our defense. And wow the offensive scheming was immaculate today. Ofc Atlanta has no pass rush so our biggest weakness wasn’t on display.

thats-my-quarterback-5a9fb0.jpg

Did we establish the run? :lol:

They let Russ loose and he did not disappoint. Great offensive rhythm today.

Secondary needs to tighten up. Can't keep getting shredded like that.

Onto Wk 2.

As yall said let Russ cook! With Lockett and DK hes got two guys who could be a great combo all season. The pressure the Falcons got on Russ is concerning though. Thinking they may try to get an O linemen this season if things continue to look bad next couple games.

Given up over 800 yds through the air in 2 games. Defense needs to figure some things out. No pressure on the QB at all. Can't just rely on Adams having to come in from the secondary.

Offense is straight cooking, but that pass to Lockett was getting too cute. Almost cost us the game.

Well can’t be surprised at the finish

Russ continues to carry. Run game showed up this week. Offense has been stepping up. DK bully. Lockett is elite

defense in shambles. Adams was a stud....besides coverage. At least Diggs will be back To help

Feel bad for Irvin and Blair...especially Blair In his 2nd year. Nothing confirmed but those both looked bad

Need serious help on the front and there isn’t much out there. Clay Matthews is done but **** he’s a live body I guess

Damn sounds like Blair injury pretty serious from PC press conference.

People talking about potentially bringing Earl black...idk. Gotta get pass rush to help the coverage or vice versa.

That was an incredible stop, but I feel like every single person on the field and sideline knew the play :lol: Wilson looked so poise, and I was shocked at all the time he had to throw the ball. Very good gutsy when

Cam had so much time today, they have to do something. A lot of folks are saying grab Clay Matthews, but it just seems like it’ll take much much more. Anyways, happy to be 2-0. Game against the Cowboys should be fun next week.

I know Mike B just retired and is a bit over the hill, but I hope they give him a call.

Time for Barton to step up, or hell, give Mychal Kendricks a call. Dude was solid last year.

Back
Top Bottom