Seattle Sneaker Guide

Well, now that the big F&F family weekend is over and that we have survived our niketalkless hours, we could actually continue with out Sneaker Guide. With the "rainy day" yesterday I thought Seattle would might make a good choice.

Ok, all you Big Fame Ones and MagsXLs, help us out a little bit!

Please include: Name of the store, address
If possible: Specialty of the store, telephone number, direction to the store

Ced

sneaker city, forget where it is tho, someone will post it tho
STEVE NASH..........THE BEST GUARD IN THE NBA

flipstikal is tellin the truth...and nuffin in seattle

i'll just say this for now, anybody can fill in the rest of the info for me

Sneaker City-Downtown Seattle

NIkeTown Outlet-Northbend

Adidas Outlet-Northbend

Reebok Outlet-???<---forgot

Niketown-Downtown

Adidas Store-Downtown

Finishline-Northgate mall, Downtown

Footaction-Northgate, Southcenter, Alderwood malls

Footlocker-Bellevue, Downtown, Alderwood, Southcenter

Locker Room-Southcenter

Champs-Bellevue, Alderwood, Southcenter

Zebra Club-Downtown (has wovens/ presto's, etc)

i pretty much covered any store in seattle that would ever have anything worth getting, peace

DaaznFella@Hotmail.comAIM-DaAznFella
++Need/Got sz 9 kicks??? let me know++

Theres nothing in Seattle. Sneaker city doesn't really have good deals.
www.lekickz.cjb.net, EVERYONE GO THERE AND DOWNLOAD THE SONGS, IF you want to hear Powfo rap (hes in the one on the very top)...and im the other kid.

bwaaaaaaaahahahahahhahaha SEATTLE! this is a joke right? Go to Sneakercity and expect to see overprice AM95's and regular release af1's sell out in 2 days anyway

Just a little something to add:

I am going to be working at the Champs Sports at Southcenter Mall (starting on 10.7.2002)...this store KILLS anyone in the city for kicks...they have everything HOT that is available, including the white/black Foam Pro's that I haven't seen anywhere else in the city since I have been here...we also have tons of Timb's and are going to be getting a lot more!

The best thing is that we have, or are going to get all of the hottest Swingmans/Retro jerseys...basically, if Champs bought it from the vendor and it is hot and urban, you WILL see it at the Champs at Southcenter!

This store is doing 4X the volume of the Footlocker at the same mall, and is probably doing as much business as the rest of the shoes stores combined.

JM

Shoes for sale: Sizes 7.5 and UnderShoes for sale: Sizes 8 to 10.5Shoes for sale: Sizes 11 to 13.5Shoes for sale: Sizes 14+ and Player Samples

jmadidas....you shoulda work at the footaction at southcenter....IMO much better kuz dey get dunks, where you live at anyway?

The FA there is SO small...it is literally about 500 square feet...

Anyone, just because they get ONE fad shoe that other stores don't get doesn't make them better...

When Footlocker, Inc had the Air Max Plus I and that was the hottest shoe in the industry there stock price was at $3 a share, basically, one shoe can't keep a company going, which obviously, not even the Dunk can keep Footaction out of major debt.

JM
Shoes for sale: Sizes 7.5 and UnderShoes for sale: Sizes 8 to 10.5Shoes for sale: Sizes 11 to 13.5Shoes for sale: Sizes 14+ and Player Samples

daaznfella: thanks for helping me and dirtymex out this weekend, it was much appreciated

jmadidas: i was at ur store on saturday, its definitely the best store in seattle, they got tons of shoes and jerseys, the footlocker n footaction are tiny at southcentre and pale in comparison to the champs. the next best store imp is the champs at bell sqare, its pretty good too
STEVE NASH..........THE BEST GUARD IN THE NBA

For some reason I've been able to find alot of popular(Jordans, Af1's, etc.) shoes out at Tacoma Mall after the other malls have sold out in them. Cant say why, but I always check out there if all the closer mall stores have sold out in size 13 of a particular shoe

Well Seattle Sux....I am from here however I purchased more shoes in Portland than here....

But I gots to give Champs(Bellevue), Finishline(downtown), and Niketown credit....Those are the only stores worth going tooo....

Sneaker City is an overated store with shoes that the other stores couldnt get off the shelves.

Nike Outlet might have a steal in a blue moon...

Well thats it...............................

jmadidas...how do you look like? maybe some hookups? :D
happy.gif
j/k

*also* athletes foot in southcenter mall, nothing is ever there tho. i dont think they even get jordans... only their partner lockerroom does.

is northbend even worth the drive?! do they have some shox?
"Forget the new models...we're riding old school.."
EBAY: s0freshns0cleanEMAIL: aznboy112@yahoo.com

sofreshnsoclean, atheletes foot and the locker room HAVE NOTHING, those are the worst stores ever.
www.lekickz.cjb.net, EVERYONE GO THERE AND DOWNLOAD THE SONGS, IF you want to hear Powfo rap (hes in the one on the very top)...and im the other kid.

you going to have a sydney sneaker guide?
DaPurePlaya
Sydney, Australia

"Give me two pair, I need two pair
So I could get to stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONES,
(Big boys) stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONES" -Nelly

Back
Top Bottom