Seattle Store List

Does anyone have a list or guide for shoe stores in Seattle? I searched, but didn't come up with anything.

'Preciate it.

From my limited experience this is what i know

Capitol 1524
Zebra Club ( They got usually the newer Dunks )
The Goods
Winner Circle
Niketown lol

And I cant remember the rest...

can i get the addresses for zebra club and winner circle?

TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<
Kutsu-Kun​

Nobody knows the addresses off the top dude, you are asking them to go look them up. Which you could easily do yourself. Google is your friend man.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

well most people in seattle at least know the corner it's on... but ur right, i'm trippin thinking these stores are so exclusive i can't even google them! lol

TEAMKutsuKami
Kutsu-Kun​

haha i take it you own or work there then? i'm there though....what kind of stuff do you carry?

TEAMKutsuKami
Kutsu-Kun​

well he does work there, but they are big in alife, I know they have some SB Classics, Actual Pain, hmmmm, they just moved into the new location so brands may have been added, get down there and check them out. They are having a shin dig tomorrow night and I will say this, coolest staff in Seattle and the owner is real cool (even if the man is KILLING me on these tee shirts I was promised.)

fly2-731530.jpg

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

i'm in portland but i only know about goods, capital, and that store with the urban acct on 2nd & pike. addresses or numbers to these others?

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Winners Circle brands

actual pain
alife
house 33
fuct
the hundreds
eriffs
10 deep
mack Daddy
rebel 8
red Clay
reason
hello minor
free gold watch
black magic
know1edge

Plus for the ladies.

made me
actual pain
rebel 8
mama
married to the mob
hellz bellz
10 deep
free gold watch

Brands on the way.

tokyo empire
pegleg

plus 43 different nikes for sale right now including Jordans.

dont sleep on the circle.

winnerscircleseattle.com then check the blahblog for some laughs.

^People go buy stuff there, support the coolest shop in Seattle and maybe the coolest on the planet.

Team Pacific Northwest

Back
Top Bottom