Second Semester Senior Year... How was yours?

The brutal college application process is over. Now, I'm just cruisin through these next few months. It's been good so far. Haven't taken my backpack out of my car for the past 3 days because homework and studying is pretty much irrelevant at this time. Once soccer season is over, I'll be going out a lot more during the week. The buzz for graduation is increasing. How did you guys enjoy your second semester of senior year? Ditch days? Pranks?

LOL... I can only imagine the responses that will come in this thread. I know my overall attitude was at an all-time low... I just remember starting to hate a lot more kids at my school towards the end. So many people get that jail-break mentality, like "I NEED TO GET OUT, NOW" at least at my private school that was similar to a state penn.

We had 4 "nine week" terms at my high school. The last nine weeks is when I knew where I was heading to college. Within one week I found out about my college, got my license, and got my car. Basically from that day forward I was done with high school. Out of the last two months of class I dont think I was ever in school for an entire day. Leave during lunch, come back if I felt like it, stay home, nothing really mattered. And I was an IB senior. Looking back on it I might have tried more on one exam but my college wouldn't have given me credit anyways so its not a big deal. My advice to you is to enjoy the time you got left, be smart and realize where you should put your effort (as far as getting AP credits/etc) and just relax for the most part.

I dont know if I would even call them pranks, but last semester of high school me and my boy went nuts. Just a ton of random ridiculous things we'd think of and do on the spot, it was hilarious.

the term "F*** it, it's senior year" was used for the first time this semester, and i feel like its not gunna stop there.

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

the term "F*** it, it's senior year" was used for the first time this semester, and i feel like its not gunna stop there.

It won't stop at all. It will come out of your mouth multiple times a day.

And one of you guys should bring a razor scooter to school. More fun than you'd think.

It almost effed up the rest of my life
smh.gif

Almost failed every class my first semester of Senior year, only reason I passed was because my mom begged my teachers to allow me to make up my HW during Winter Break. I did 4 hours a day for a month, it was awful haha.

yeah, the app process is over and as soon as it gets warm again, i'll probably show up to school once a week. my grades are always good so i'm just coasting until spring.. then every day is ditch day.

Made the occasional appearance to class....got lifted regularly......partied on weekdays for the first time.....couldnt have had a better time. Great memories.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a kid last year at my school was going to go to Princeton, but they sent him a letter saying that they rescinded his admission because his grades had lowered during the second semester too much

yeah, make sure you at least pass all your classes so you dont get rescinded.
but basically drank or
pimp.gif
ed every day during the week...monday included
laugh.gif

stayed up late doing nothing, just chillin and playing xbox
laugh.gif

good times...

Originally Posted by King Beef

Smoked on the way to school. Smoked during school. Smoked after school.

Originally Posted by raptors29

It almost effed up the rest of my life
smh.gif
Originally Posted by Fecta23

Almostfailed every class my first semester of Senior year, only reason Ipassed was because my mom begged my teachers to allow me to make up myHW during Winter Break. I did 4 hours a day for a month, it was awfulhaha.
Originally Posted by dland24

Madethe occasional appearance to class....got lifted regularly......partiedon weekdays for the first time.....couldnt have had a better time.Great memories.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Best part of high school, no doubt.

Those were the days..
Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

but basically drank or
pimp.gif
ed every day during the week...monday included
laugh.gif

stayed up late doing nothing, just chillin and playing xbox
laugh.gif

good times...
glasses.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

sometimes i look back then think what i'd be like today if i never *%*#@% up in school
kanye shrug

I joined NT when i was in seventh grade, now I'm a senior. Damn i feel old
laugh.gif

Anyways, second semester is #%!+. Worthless, don't even do anything =/ But then again, i do go to a crap high school. Can't wait till i leave..

Never looking back

Originally Posted by GFlower8

Originally Posted by King Beef
Originally Posted by raptors29
Originally Posted by Fecta23
Originally Posted by dland24

Madethe occasional appearance to class....got lifted regularly......partiedon weekdays for the first time.....couldnt have had a better time.Great memories.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34
Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3
glasses.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

sometimes i look back then think what i'd be like today if i never *%*#@% up in school
kanye shrug
Are you insinuating that I %@@++* up in school as well?

I didn't do a damn thing stopped taking my backpack, just a small binder and pen.
I had early release but I ditched a lot.

Originally Posted by migit1209

I joined NT when i was in seventh grade, now I'm a senior. Damn i feel old
laugh.gif

Anyways, second semester is #%!+. Worthless, don't even do anything =/ But then again, i do go to a crap high school. Can't wait till i leave..

Never looking back

Joined when I was in 8th grade... now a junior in college
nerd.gif

second semester of senior year/that summer was the best times of my life. girls everywhere, always kickin it with homies, travelled around the world, not a care in my life. so dope.

Don't get too lazy. It will affect your first semester in college. We at least it did for me.

I took summer school two years in a row so I could relax before college.  My senior schedule was:

Basketball
Choir
Health
English
Attendance Office Aid - and my Mom was the Attendance Lady!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom