Security Guards Chokes Deaf Shoppers

Didn't hear about this....terrible
smh.gif

I always wondered what would happen if a deaf guy didnt respond to a cops demands.. I guess hes lucky it wasnt a cop with a gun here, as we know what wouldve happened

I always wondered what would happen if a deaf guy didnt respond to a cops demands.. I guess hes lucky it wasnt a cop with a gun here, as we know what wouldve happened

As far as security goes, I thought they couldn't have any sort of physical contact. That is basically citizen to citizen assault. Am I wrong?

As far as security goes, I thought they couldn't have any sort of physical contact. That is basically citizen to citizen assault. Am I wrong?

in what world do they ever teach you to choke a shoplifter?

EVERY retail job i've ever had told us once they leave the store thats in and in one mall i worked in security couldnt do anything after they left the store...

im not watching 8 mins of that...anything specific to look for?

he shouldn't have stole tho...if he wasn't deaf would anyone care?

EVERY retail job i've ever had told us once they leave the store thats in and in one mall i worked in security couldnt do anything after they left the store...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

nope, everyone wants to be all
mad.gif
now but this happens all the time...

mad.gif

he didn't steal....he didn't hear the metal detector go off (duh) and when the security tried to stop them, they couldn't hear them so it seemed that they were "stealing"

edit: nah jk

Originally Posted by air max 87

mad.gif
Please, link me more articles...

Edit:

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

he didn't steal....he didn't hear the metal detector go off (duh) and when the security tried to stop them, they couldn't hear them so it seemed that they were "stealing"

edit: nah jk
I believed this for a second.

Back
Top Bottom