Sedrew Price!!

Hey NT, any of you guys heard his mixtapes? He's from Vegas and is dope! give him a listen!! Tell me what you think!

Are you from Vegas? You part of YBE?

"Drew Daddy, prince of the city, if it ain't about money, then your boy ain't *!#+$%@ with it"

Drew is nice, my friend is close with him and I got to meet him a couple times. I got Wake up the mixtape man Vol.1, Rap Or Die, The Rebellion, and I'mwaiting on T.D.A.T, any news on when that comes out?

Ps, is that UNLV in your AVY? You play for them? My homie plays for UNLV.

Naw, im way up here in Washington/Oregon.. my boy from Vegas who i played with at Warner Pacific
grin.gif
put me on him (nh)... but dude is NICE!

BTW that pic was taken in the Rose Garden while I was playing at my JUCO.

Originally Posted by toutle5

Naw, im way up here in Washington/Oregon.. my boy from Vegas who i played with at Warner Pacific
grin.gif
put me on him (nh)... but dude is NICE!

BTW that pic was taken in the Rose Garden while I was playing at my JUCO.

what did you listen to of Drews work? He is mad cool. Drew Doesn't have copies of "wake up the mixtape man Vol. 1 or Vol. 2" my boy burned a copyoff me from him
laugh.gif
, he said the computer he had it on got wiped and lost those two CDs, I need to to get Vol. 2 soon.

I Got Rap or Die 1.5 and The Rebellion.. His song Find Me In The Clouds is like my 6th most played song on my Itunes
glasses.gif
.. I just realized that haha.. He has soo many quotables in every one of hissongs, i find a new one each time i listen!

Originally Posted by toutle5

I Got Rap or Die 1.5 and The Rebellion.. His song Find Me In The Clouds is like my 6th most played song on my Itunes
glasses.gif
.. I just realized that haha.. He has soo many quotables in every one of his songs, i find a new one each time i listen!

Cool, I'll see if I can upload WUTM Vol. 1 if i can i'll let you know.

Thanks, i've been trying to get my friends to listen, but they are reluctant to listen to anything that wont be on the radio!
tired.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom