Seeing celebrities or athletes at places you totally unexpect....

Saw Rae Kwon goin into Moes with his fam at the Camp Creek Market Place in GA. Didnt say @#$% to him cuz he was doin his thing with his fam.

Mateen Cleaves and Charlie Bell when I balled against Mateen's cousin and Charlie's brother.

Comedian Russell Peters on Spring Break in Cancun, chilled with dude the whole week. He is the exact same off stage as he is on stage!

A bunch of CFL players too.

when i was little i met some baseball player from the A's (forget his name cause i was only 6 at the time and didn't know much about baseball) he waswalking into the restroom as me and my cousinsn were getting out then my cousin (big baseball fan) recognized him and we all just turned to talk to him

95684_D1037r.preview.jpg

laugh.gif
I live next door to this Chinese Restaurant and I saw these clowns (besides Trish Stratus
pimp.gif
) arresting a couple people in the parking lot. I guessthey were a part of this reality show "Armed and Famous" in our city that didnt last very long

ive met so many ppl at ntsf i swear the list is huge:
deion sanders, joe montana, steve young, ronnie lott, jerry rice, cal ripken jr, donovan mcnabb, amare stoudamire, brian westbrook, takeo spikes, briandawkins, marshall faulk, dave chappelle, mike epps, tim lincecum, albert pujols, moises alou, jason richardson, and the list goes on....

I saw Chris Kattan in Providence Place Mall. Just thought to myself 'Isn't that the guy from Corky Romano?'
laugh.gif
. Also saw Kevin Nash and EnriqueIglesias in Fox Woods.

Jeezy back in 06 at this Chinese buffet in Birmingham I was walkin out. He and this lite skinned chick who had her hoodie zipped up like she was the one famouswas with him. Cool dude he was like wat up homie I was shocked he spoke first cause i wasnt even gone say nothin to him

Seen Rich Boy outside of the club his tour RV was parked next to me. Me and my boys was bout to leave cause we got the call that somewhere else was jumpin Iwas like there go that dude rich boy right there my dude Josh was like "man F Rich Boy" had me like
embarassed.gif
cause I was lookin right at him.

My homegirl was bout to fight Ruben Studdard at Applebees cause he was standing right next to her seat while she was tryin to sit back down and he wasnt tryinto move until he got finished talking
laugh.gif
Fat people always think space belngs to them

Gerald Wallace at Just for Feet bout 4 years ago

Zaytoven played organs at my homegirl church in ATL saw him again cutting hair in Lithonia.

Met Nick Saban, Philip Fulmer Tommy Tuberville at my high school and got recruited by Sylvester Croom.

Originally Posted by Heavily Weighted

I saw Spike Lee at 63rd st b/w lex and 3rd. His house happened to be right there. It was quite random.
thanks for saying...now i will be making a random visit being that my school is nearby lol

i seen spike lee a few times already at past nba drafts
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Brian Grant came into my store. Helped him find his kid a cup for football. Dudes hilarious. If he were relevant to anything I would have asked him to signsomething.
Ludacris at a mall in South Beach. An Escada store. My baby sister pushed my other sister into him on accident. His 300 lb bodyguard jumped off a couch andmade it to Luda from 20 feet in damn near a second. Dude didnt look like he was having a good day, so I just gave him the 'what up' nod, got one back,and kept it moving.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

i met Dale Earhnhart Jr. at a gas station in Concord NC, it was really weird because i wasnt expecting him to be so cool, i just asked him would he wait for me to go inside and get a hat and then get a autograph and he actually waited. i guess its just the Hospitality you get being out here in NC. he was really cool, i met some other celebrities like tyrese,jay-z and nas at the mall i worked at but they all acted like a-holes with there 20 bodyguards.

I seen Amil (from roc-a-fella) a few times out there in Concord... I hear she reps NC pretty hard. You ever seen her out there?

last season the bulls took a 30+ point beating at home and then a few hours later i seen chris duhon & ben gordan at a club acting like they just won thechampionship.
devil.gif

Ray Allen at my gym. I'm from CT an he a real local so I wasn't that surprised. My moms actually friends with his wife fam who he finally married inthe summer after 12 years. I've heard "plenty" stories.
Anyways he was on the treadmill I just gave him the head nod.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Ray Allen at my gym. I'm from CT an he a real local so I wasn't that surprised. My moms actually friends with his wife fam who he finally married in the summer after 12 years. I've heard "plenty" stories.
Anyways he was on the treadmill I just gave him the head nod.
Sharing is caring
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

chad johnson, jadakiss, sean kingston, santana moss, trick daddy, rick ross, clinton portis - south beach (not really unexpected)
ronie brown - my high school football game on our sideline
paris hilton and nicole richie with their boyfriends from good chalotte - my job (holiday inn)

i seen the british bulldog (wwf) at a grocery store when i was on vacation in bc, canada

guy was huge nh.

RIP

Lol OG, just personal stuff about his character n family business. Thatd be madd grimey of me. O yea we also know the man who married Rays Mom. The house hebought them was an old classmate of mine but that's sold now. He was shot at etc from his crazy ex wife. They in witness protection actually real talk. Hiswife got a lot of ties to my hometown also....

I saw LL Cool J at TGIFridays and Mick Foley long time ago here in T.F Green Airport in RI
Vince McMahon in NYC in Manhattan

Back
Top Bottom