SEEING YOUR EX HAS FELL OFF APPRECIATIED

I know this is quite childish

but i couldn't help but to get this lil joy last night when i ran into my ex.

I was at the club last night chilling. I then look over to my right, and there's my ex from like five years ago. We made eye contact and then she lookeddown so fast. When we were together shorty was on point. Beautiful dark skin, tone thick shape with bunns, now shes got to be pushing about 180
sick.gif
alien.gif
with like two kids. I started to approach her, then she turned around like she was ready to twerk it on me. I got half way and said to myself"nah im straight". 10 minutes later the alcohol in my system made me walk up to her and talk to catch up and offer her a drink. shorty was so
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
the whole time. Now after seeing her it kinda made me feel good about myself,but at the same time sad for her. She was a good girl with a bright future, now its seems shes just another baby mother stuck in the hood.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nah, that's a reflection on me in a way.. I wish all the broads I've messedwith the best of luck.[/color]
pimp.gif

i feel you one of my exs wanted to be a doctor and was going to the University of South Florida, but now all she does is stay home eating and sleeping and thenshe goes out at night to do whatever. smh at her parents.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nah, that's a reflection on me in a way.. I wish all the broads I've messed with the best of luck.[/color]
pimp.gif
Word.

I see where your coming from, if myself and someone I had dated didn't end on good terms and I saw them not doing as good as when they were with me, in myhead I would be like "you had a good thing, look what happened to you."

But I would have never approached her, just dwell on it for a moment and kept it moving. No need to throw salt in her wound...or maybe yours.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Still salty that she left you fam?

far from it my mans

Im doin good, finished with school, good paying job, moved away from the hood, and got a great ol lady beside me now. I just came back to party with my cousinthat i aint seen in a minute and we went to a old spot we used to have drinks at. Then Bam there she was, trust me not salty at all.

Yezzir, and yes I'm salty
laugh.gif
smh at my young self, dating straight Ls. Atleast I grew up. Theyre still *$%%*%$%.

Don't mind me. I'm hormonal, had to work this morning, stuck by myself all cotdamn weekend and I cant even party with the girls because I have almostan entire independent study to complete cuz i be prostinatin like a mother.

SMH damn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

far from it my mans

Im doin good, finished with school, good paying job, moved away from the hood, and got a great ol lady beside me now. I just came back to party with my cousin that i aint seen in a minute and we went to a old spot we used to have drinks at. Then Bam there she was, trust me not salty at all.

That's what's up my dude. I got a story close to yours.

i am i found out less that a year after she left me she was having a kid with some new BF , now she has had the kid already and the guy alreadyleft her .....messed up but i laughed

I wish them the best regardless how things ended between us. I mean, they already chalked up an L for not being with me anymore, why rub it in?
pimp.gif
I'mplayin'
laugh.gif
... sometimes they try and rekindle the flame if they see you doin' your thing, tho
laugh.gif
[Trey Songz]I don't love youanymore[/Trey Songz]

It kinda sucks actually. Kind of the same thing happened with me. I was with this chick for like damn near 5 years. She was crazy on point, then i left her andshe got real depressed. I didnt see her for a few years and then when i finally saw her exact same thing. Shorty had 2 kids and seriously had gained so muchweight it doesnt even look like the same person at all. Like it is weird to think i was with her.
laugh.gif

When I see you I'm disgusted...
Can't believe I was ever in love with...
Musta been dusted...
Cause you look like S!!!
All these years, they ain't done you no justice
I mean you all f!!! up, can't get cash
Still bitter over our past, you can't get past
Just sad, get mad cause my B!!!! bad
Everyday she switch heels, switch bags
It's like we livin' on a dock, _ big pad
You can't afford a deposit on my closet
Since you, all I ever known was fly S!!!
Unfortunately, you ain't fittin' that logic
Cause you're much less...
SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA STAND BY YOUR FAILURES, TO RECOGNIZE YOUR SUCCESS
Still I'll be the bigger man and wish her all the best
Knowin' she'll never get it, so why would she ever quit it...
It's ridiculous

roll.gif

Originally Posted by thagreatj

When I see you I'm disgusted...
Can't believe I was ever in love with...
Musta been dusted...
Cause you look like sh*t
All these years, they ain't done you no justice
I mean you all f*cked up, can't get cash
Still bitter over our past, you can't get past
Just sad, get mad cause my b*tch bad
Everyday she switch heels, switch bags
It's like we livin' on a dock, n*gga big pad
You can't afford a deposit on my closet
Since you, all I ever known was fly sh*t
Unfortunately, you ain't fittin' that logic
Cause you're much less...
SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA STAND BY YOUR FAILURES, TO RECOGNIZE YOUR SUCCESS
Still I'll be the bigger man and wish her all the best
Knowin' she'll never get it, so why would she ever quit it...
It's ridiculous
roll.gif

JOEY!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
the best way to look at things has been posted, it is ALREADY an L forher to leave me. Im the real Leo, i shine regardless.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom