Seeking Claim Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filed a claim in October. Waited a month, called cs and they requested tracking information which I provided and proves delivery. Claim was escalated and told to wait the typical two weeks.

Waited 2 weeks, nothing. Call again. Told to wait.

Waited 2 more weeks, nothing. Call again. Told to wait.

What are my options? What should I say the next call.? I hate to be the "let me talk to your manager" guy but I've been patient.

Filed a claim in October. Waited a month, called cs and they requested tracking information which I provided and proves delivery. Claim was escalated and told to wait the typical two weeks.

Waited 2 weeks, nothing. Call again. Told to wait.

Waited 2 more weeks, nothing. Call again. Told to wait.

What are my options? What should I say the next call.? I hate to be the "let me talk to your manager" guy but I've been patient.
Gon need a little more info than that big dog
and Why have u been waiting nearly 3 months for a response from any type of Customer Service?

Gon need a little more info than that big dog
and Why have u been waiting nearly 3 months for a response from any type of Customer Service?

Claims usually take 2-3 weeks. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited 4 before calling. Jahronmon (shoe reviewer) even made a video about Nike's claim service and said he was going to call but after 3 weeks he received his voucher in the mail. I thought maybe mine will show up anyday in those 3-4 weeks.

First call after waiting 4 weeks: "yeah your claim should have been investigated by now. We'll escalate your claim."

Shortly after I receive an email requesting my proof of delivery, which I supplied. I interpreted this email as a sign that I got lost in the shuffle and now I've got some traction. So I wait another two weeks because that's the typical time for this entire process.

Second and third calls are pretty similar and tell me all I should do is wait and I'll get an email after the claim is processed.

But that clearly isn't accomplishing anything.

Claims usually take 2-3 weeks. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited 4 before calling. Jahronmon (shoe reviewer) even made a video about Nike's claim service and said he was going to call but after 3 weeks he received his voucher in the mail. I thought maybe mine will show up anyday in those 3-4 weeks.

First call after waiting 4 weeks: "yeah your claim should have been investigated by now. We'll escalate your claim."

Shortly after I receive an email requesting my proof of delivery, which I supplied. I interpreted this email as a sign that I got lost in the shuffle and now I've got some traction. So I wait another two weeks because that's the typical time for this entire process.

Second and third calls are pretty similar and tell me all I should do is wait and I'll get an email after the claim is processed.

But that clearly isn't accomplishing anything.
Nike? Bro anytime I ever had a problem with Nike I hit them up via chat and get my $ back within 3 days
What’s the issue about?

Nike? Bro anytime I ever had a problem with Nike I hit them up via chat and get my $ back within 3 days
What’s the issue about?
You're misunderstanding. Getting through the claim process is the issue. This has nothing to do with an open order.

Sales chat reps cannot help in this area and redirect to the corporate customer service.

This is about the warranty claiming process. If your shoe has a defect or breaks within 2 years of manufacturing. You ship it to them, they review the defect and either deny and return the shoes or send you a voucher for retail price.

My package has been delivered but has not been reviewed. That's the issue.

well considering the amount of people who abuse that

maybe your shoes didnt really qualify for full retail refund. u prolly didnt pay that

never know what they deem worthy

stop fretting about it and let the process work itself out. As its been stated, abusers have really ruined this service

I recently had to return some 34’s and I wasn’t hearing back so I did the online chat. They refunded my money already but hadn’t sent me an email or update. I checked my account and sure enough the money was refunded.

well considering the amount of people who abuse that

maybe your shoes didnt really qualify for full retail refund. u prolly didnt pay that

never know what they deem worthy

Are you even reading what I'm saying?

I would be fine with them denying my claim.

But it hasn't even been through the review process. It sounds like they lost the package.

You're misunderstanding. Getting through the claim process is the issue. This has nothing to do with an open order.

Sales chat reps cannot help in this area and redirect to the corporate customer service.

This is about the warranty claiming process. If your shoe has a defect or breaks within 2 years of manufacturing. You ship it to them, they review the defect and either deny and return the shoes or send you a voucher for retail price.

My package has been delivered but has not been reviewed. That's the issue.
Got it wasn’t a misunderstanding you just didn’t explain any of that in your initial post.
Are you even reading what I'm saying?

I would be fine with them denying my claim.

But it hasn't even been through the review process. It sounds like they lost the package.
If that’s the case file a dispute with your bank and get your $ back that way.
You’ve waited nearly 3 months that’s insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom