Seinfeld....

I knew that he had the og White/september blue VI's, but I was watchin an old episode the other day and saw he was sportin the og Grape V's...
besides obvious ones like Fresh Prince with his og Metallic V's, and Boy meets world with his white/black-true red og VIII's... What shows or movieshave you seen with someone sportin ORIGINAL Jordans?

Batman, and Denzel Washington in He Got Game, Spike Lee in Do The Right Thing and more obviously She's Gotta Have It, and that's all I can think ofright now.

Seinfeld also wears the Cardinal 7s in the episode when George parks his car in the handicapped space while they went to buy a TV for the Drake.

I seen on the fresh prince of Bell-air Will was wearing playoffs 5's at the beggining 6's 11's and nicki was wearing 10's also on Martin he waswearing 10's

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

I seen on the fresh prince of Bell-air Will was wearing playoffs 5's at the beggining 6's 11's and nicki was wearing 10's also on Martin he was wearing 10's
Will had a pair of Hare 7's hanging on a clothing line in the episode where he worked for Uncle Phil's old friend.

Jordans in history
pimp.gif

Marlon always had sik shoes on the Wayans Bros. he didnt jus wear jordans either he had all sorts of stuff

yeah Seinfeld is brand loyal to two icons...he loves PORSCHE and he loves his NIKE. That is all he wears...so no surprises there.

let's not forget WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP and Kadeem Hardison's bad %%% VI in Black and Infrareds, although he had on a fake replica jordan jersey too.

he's got game where Denzel Washingotn bought a pair of XIII and played ball in them the same ones that came out in the CDP

I seen the OG steel Xs on Seinfeld the other day. In "The Jimmy" when George is trying to sell the shoe store those "jumping shoes" theyare right behind him on the wall..

PS - Sport blue:

Wesley Snipes' son had baby sz white infareds on and the guy that subbed out for Billy Hoyle had on Fire Red V's. I dont think fake jerseys existedback then.

There was an episode of the Fresh Prince where Will is rocking the Grapes w/ the matching warmups.. Amazing

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Wesley Snipes' son had baby sz white infareds on and the guy that subbed out for Billy Hoyle had on Fire Red V's. I dont think fake jerseys existed back then.

maybe you are right...i only assumed it was fake because the jersey kadeem has on had the silkscreened name and numbers on it..it was not stitched like a"real" one. So maybe I should have called it a replica...I guess.

Sorry for the double post, my computer isn't lettin me edit but doesn't Nick Cannon have on concords in Drumline?

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Wesley Snipes' son had baby sz white infareds on and the guy that subbed out for Billy Hoyle had on Fire Red V's. I dont think fake jerseys existed back then.

Snipes' friend in the MJ Jersey had black infared 6's

yoo can we stop talking about it n get some pics in here!!!
thanks for the info tho i didn't kno bruh man had on VII's

Martin in Steel X

on the jamie foxx show jamie bought thats so raven borther some colombia XI they were so fresh and ice
pimp.gif

I'm Gonna Get U SUCKA- Damon Wayen's sidekick had a pair of OG White Cement III's

Celtic Pride - Damon Wayen's Concords

Little Rascals - One of the bully's was wearing a pair of White/Black IX's

Monstars Anthem (music video) - Busta Rhymes was wearing a pair of Taxi XII's

Entourage - Turtle are mostly on Retro Nikes, not OG Jordans.

Fresh Prince, Friends, or check out the celebrity wearing heat thread.

DJ from Roseanne sported the Aqua 8s in an episode.

Im not sure about nick wearing XIs in drumline but i know one of the drummers has on fake wht/blue 11s in one scene.

Back
Top Bottom