SEIZE THE DAY

Bai that was fast!!!
happy.gif
Nice shots too, no need to upgrade to a Canon MKII 5D.
happy.gif

Im planning to copped also, best Kobe signature shoe as of now...

Nice detailed pic pinoy baller...

hey guys better be quick from what i heard from np staff, there would only be 24 pairs each store (moa,bhs, 12 Pplant and 12 Gb5)

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys better be quick from what i heard from np staff, there would only be 24 pairs each store (moa,bhs, 12 Pplant and 12 Gb5)

Nike site says Trinoma will also be getting their share...did they replace it with Powerplant?

^It's already out. I saw it on display at Nike Stadium Alabang Town Center already. Php6,995.00.

Yup on display na pero tomorrow pa supposedly and relase pero meron nang iba naka kuha.
Anyways, get half a size bigger especially if you have wide feet.
Damn thing is really really light.

to the dudes who got theirs early-did you loose out on getting your copy of the sole collector book?sayang din yunlibre e

just got mine with the hard bound sole collector book. was #20 at nike bhs. i'll try to post pics of the shoe + the book later. :smile:

Yahoo!!! Got my pair already with the sole collector mag/book c/o my bud coz I'm currently out of town. Can't wait to rock and play on them. BTWI'm size 9 but got size 9.5 instead b'coz I heard it's kinda tight and not true to size. Any feedback on this?

Got my pair today at Robinsons.. Trinoma only has two sizes left 8 and 8.5 (at least that what they said to me)
laugh.gif

1zzjozd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom