SEIZE THE DAY

Awwww bummer, though i guess the white purples are a nice colorway too.
smile.gif
thanks jeyps

Originally Posted by blacksapatos

AirGnot2324 wrote:

Originally Posted by blacksapatos

^^^ inggit ako
smile.gif

hey black sapataos! long time no see! hope we can play together soon! , bili na! gaan sobra bro!
wink.gif
sulit for us kobe fans!

im at the province pa , hopefully they have stocks pa pag lumuwas ako, pag naubusan ill wait for the allstars na lang
smile.gif

a lot of stocks pa bro. i went to MOA kanina to claim my hardbound sole collector. and they told me madami pa. anyways yung allstar ZK4 good buy din. parakatulad ng ZK3 all star's mo hehe!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

when is the release of the white- varsity purple colorway? the one he used in the warriors game?

yeah, waiting for it as well. mighr cop.

Originally Posted by lbj19

when is the release of the white- varsity purple colorway? the one he used in the warriors game?

yeah, waiting for it as well. mighr cop.
nice colorway right bro? hehe, ngaun ko lang na appreciate using low-cuts for playing basketball. pwede din pala! so light! amazing!

Originally Posted by mstephen27

bro mukhang ipon mode ako e hahaha.. dami din gusto bilhin kaso kulang budget.. hehe..

you are correct bro! hehe! i think worth it for you when you try it on the court na! hehehe

for 37 years puro AJ lang ang sout ko...for the first time KOBE`s are on fire....got the CD and the nikeid christmas shoes..........

Originally Posted by dcd2k

for 37 years puro AJ lang ang sout ko...for the first time KOBE`s are on fire....got the CD and the nikeid christmas shoes..........

wow sir indeed a great pick up for you! christmas ZKIV pa! how much ? hands down to you sir....
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

eyes.gif

I think what he is trying to say is that he is 37 years old and he has been wearing Js every since. I would like to believe he started wearing J's when he was 14 and that was like 23 years ago. Am I right, pareng dcd2k??
embarassed.gif

I sometimes think that way also. I'm just a little bit younger at 35 though (I hope I am)
roll.gif
I sometimes think that I have been wearing Js for the past 35 years when in reality, it's only been 2+ years, the other years were kinda "wishful thinking" lang. Never could afford J's growing up and when I was still in school. A lot of kids nowadays are so blessed that they can afford to buy DS pairs just by saving SOME of their allowance
eek.gif

Originally Posted by gishtar

sir any news ng release date ng white/black/purple ng KOBE IV sa Pinas?
Wala pang release date, pero in HK it is set to release on Jan 10.
You can pre-order sa kix-files. Pero mahal, mga $155 for a size 9.5.

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by Flashout01

eyes.gif

I think what he is trying to say is that he is 37 years old and he has been wearing Js every since. I would like to believe he started wearing J's when he was 14 and that was like 23 years ago. Am I right, pareng dcd2k??
embarassed.gif

I sometimes think that way also. I'm just a little bit younger at 35 though (I hope I am)
roll.gif
I sometimes think that I have been wearing Js for the past 35 years when in reality, it's only been 2+ years, the other years were kinda "wishful thinking" lang. Never could afford J's growing up and when I was still in school. A lot of kids nowadays are so blessed that they can afford to buy DS pairs just by saving SOME of their allowance
eek.gif

right pareng bong some of the kids today are so blessed! they can cope the shoes by simply saving their allowances! unlike us before. anyways, great ZK4 buyfor you sir dcd2k...

its so light my NT bros! kaya dont pass on this one especially kobe fans out there!
wink.gif

bro, i got to wear them on the hardcourt na! man its so light! you wont have a problem with your ankle movement! you can dash and run faster because of the sole structure and lightness of the shoe. anyways, if you step on one player's foot you cant prevent from spraining your foot. (it might be applicable to high-cuts din naman cguro if you step on a foot, sprain pa din naman. hehe) kaya worth it bro!
wink.gif

and then, this was the first time i hold my ZK4 carpe diems. grabe gaan!
tongue.gif

hey black sapataos! long time no see! hope we can play together soon! , bili na! gaan sobra bro!
wink.gif
sulit for us kobe fans!

buy na bro! sobrang gaan gandang panlaro! still a lot of stocks in stadiums and parks
wink.gif

nice colorway right bro? hehe, ngaun ko lang na appreciate using low-cuts for playing basketball. pwede din pala! so light! amazing!

Magaan ba?

Just playing, bro.
wink.gif

I love your enthusiasm.

@feathertouch, hahaha, just loving it! hope we can get to meet each other in the next sneaker events, or maybe we can play in the game schedule of taken24 inTwo Serendra hehe. mas maganda cgurong ipanlaro dun ZK4. the hardwood court here in malabon is not in great condition anymore...
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom