SEIZE THE DAY

ah kaya pala! had problems with the laces from the carpe diem eh.. it was a little short.. wanted to lace it all the way to the top..

first time i saw the white purple CW of ZK 4 yesterday in nike park greenbelt, man! t'was so tempting! hehehe! i want to pass on this one but it looksbetter in person!
sick.gif
keep telling my self (dont follow the hype Gnot!!)but i cant pass on this one! whew!!!

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

FS: HYPERDUNK KOBE LAKERS HOME SIZE 9.5, 7.5K pm me if interested

is the X on the Kobe IV white/purple colorway indicative of "XDR" being used on it ? similar to the steve nash zoom MVP X kasi yata... im not surethough.. the Carpe Diems didnt have the X mark because it used clear soles.. la lang
smile.gif

taken - yes the X is for the XDR. If you compare the sole of the CD and White/Purple medyo iba nga sila. Mas matigas (parang solid rubber) yung sole ngWhite/Purple. Yup, white/purple comes with 2 laces. 1 short and 1 long. Short one can only run through the 2nd to the last eyelet. Longer one, I assume, willenable you to lace it all the way up.

CD laces on white/purple = HORRIBLE!

lbj - I think white will look good. purple or black will also work. But I prefer the flat laces over the round ones (ala ZK II).

I hope the Aces and Mambas reaches our Nike Stores, para hindi sa mga reseller sa ebay tayo kelangan kumuha

KC - if you have updates on these 2 colorways please let us know
smile.gif

^ onga... dapat may box na sya hahaha

I WANT THE MAMBA's!!!!!!!! Held myself back when i saw the ZK4 purple/whites at Nike Greenhills...

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

taken - yes the X is for the XDR. If you compare the sole of the CD and White/Purple medyo iba nga sila. Mas matigas (parang solid rubber) yung sole ng White/Purple. Yup, white/purple comes with 2 laces. 1 short and 1 long. Short one can only run through the 2nd to the last eyelet. Longer one, I assume, will enable you to lace it all the way up.

CD laces on white/purple = HORRIBLE!

lbj - I think white will look good. purple or black will also work. But I prefer the flat laces over the round ones (ala ZK II).

I hope the Aces and Mambas reaches our Nike Stores, para hindi sa mga reseller sa ebay tayo kelangan kumuha

KC - if you have updates on these 2 colorways please let us know
smile.gif
hahaha! i agree... horrible! shouldnt have tried it! hehehehe... time to look for some white laces din!
happy.gif
ill try the xdr tech on wed... the clear soles provided good traction on woodencourts... the xdr should be better siguro...

Originally Posted by balongbalong

24 and 15
wink.gif

sir what do you mean by 24 and 15?
smile.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

FS: HYPERDUNK KOBE LAKERS HOME SIZE 9.5, 7.5K pm me if interested

hey jeyps11cap eric here the one you hooked up with the ZK3 MVP... the Kobe IV white purple is tempting looks so clean puwede rin pangporma
smile.gif

i hope the chaos drops soon

Originally Posted by taken24

Originally Posted by balongbalong

24 and 15
wink.gif

let me guess.. hmmm..

jan 24 - 15 pairs!?!?!?!?!
chaos nga este raffle pala.. hehehe..
roll.gif
or Jan 15 -24 pairs? hahaha!
roll.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

FS: HYPERDUNK KOBELAKERS HOME SIZE 9.5, 7.5K pm me if interested

Mambas or Venoms > Chaos

erik - kuha na! sana ma dispose mo yung XIIs para meron pambili ng ZK IV. You should see the Mambas colorway. Or the Aces. IMHO nice colorways!

jeyps, ako nga rin eh i want both the Purple/White as well as the mambas! LOL

help me sell my CDP 11/12's! haha

what are the mambas? are these the black with white trim? the one marked china exclusive?

hey guys can anyone post the schedule of the releases of the kobe IV? saw it in other posts but cant seem to find them

yup. thanks gijace, was looking on which shoes to buy hahaha financial planning haha

jp - oo nga eh saw the white / purple colorway in person awhile ago very nice! might sell the other kicks in the collection for a pair of those kobe IVs hehe

Back
Top Bottom