SEIZE THE DAY

nothing here in the u.s.?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^ Any other info that leaked, pareng Redmay?? Like a Limited Jordan or something??
wink.gif

no word on that pareng Bong. I know you've been planning on that as your retirement purchase.
smile.gif

Will there be any restocks of the regular colors of zk4s? I heard they sold out almost everywhere

Im waiting for a restock to if ever, the white black purple is the cleanest, are there still sizes available anywhere? I think the chaos is a bit overrated inthat its limited, but if it were a GR, im sure people are gonna pass on it. If the w/b/p cw was the limited, then i'd camp out period

Originally Posted by monase

Im waiting for a restock to if ever, the white black purple is the cleanest, are there still sizes available anywhere? I think the chaos is a bit overrated in that its limited, but if it were a GR, im sure people are gonna pass on it. If the w/b/p cw was the limited, then i'd camp out period

I couldn't agree more.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gijace

"MLK Day" Kobe IV are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Dope!!!!!
pimp.gif
hope, nike phi, will release this MLK Day edition here. But,for sure it will be an HOH exclusive once again, right sir pareng bong?

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

FS: HYPERDUNK KOBELAKERS HOME SIZE 9.5, 7.5K pm me if interested

just got home from our regular basketball game at rfm.. so many guys are using the zk4 wpb.. well received talaga ang two initial release.. compared to the zk12 3..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

just got home from our regular basketball game at rfm.. so many guys are using the zk4 wpb.. well received talaga ang two initial release.. compared to the zk1 2 3..
smile.gif

imo bro this is the best kobe yet, simple and nice design. the worst imo was the 3. perhaps could rank as one of the ugliest sig shoes ever hehe

ZK4 W/P are simply beautiful to wear casually...

Im waiting for the ZK4 Mamba release.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by taken24

just got home from our regular basketball game at rfm.. so many guys are using the zk4 wpb.. well received talaga ang two initial release.. compared to the zk1 2 3..
smile.gif

imo bro this is the best kobe yet, simple and nice design. the worst imo was the 3. perhaps could rank as one of the ugliest sig shoes ever hehe
i agree with you on the aesthetic aspect.. the kobe 4 tops the 3 any day.. but the performance.. i dont know.. maybe im just not used to playingin low cut type of shoes kasi i find the 3 better based on performance..
ohwell.gif

^I agree with you Taken, I like the performance of the KB3.. but KB4's look are much appealing

anyway.. what do you think about this KB4 cw?

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-black-gold1.jpg

Originally Posted by gijace

^I agree with you Taken, I like the performance of the KB3.. but KB4's look are much appealing

anyway.. what do you think about this KB4 cw?

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-black-gold1.jpg
uhm.. imho something looks off.. siguro it would have been better if black na lang yung white/grey part.. para it would resemble the black maizecolorway of the zk3.. pero ill still keep the maize blocking sa ilalim for a pure black maize combination..

by the way.. have you seen the mayhem? parang similar to the chaos na cw.. its up na sa kb24.com

Back
Top Bottom