Selena Gomez had an affair with...Gucci Mane?

First off, I'm not one for gossip, but this was hilarious to me.
Even if it isn't true, the thought alone has me dying. :lol: :lol:
Biebs got beef with Gucci Mane.

Justin Bieber never revealed the reason for his split with Selena Gomez, but a production assistant from Selena's latest movie alleges she was spending a serious amount of alone time in her trailer with rapstar Gucci Mane. Did she cheat on Biebs?

Justin and Selena were still an item when she filmed Spring Breakers back in June 2012, but an insider from the movie has claimed that her blossoming friendship with co-star Gucci Mane was common knowledge on set.

View media item 285751
Badboy rapper Gucci Mane has a tattoo of an ice cream cone on his face (WENN)

Selena and rapper Gucci allegedly whiled away their spare hours together while filming, sometimes with her and her co -stars Ashley Benson, Rachel Korine and Vanessa Hudgens, and other times just the two of them.

According to HollywoodLife, the insider claims that Gucci spent hours inside Selena’s trailer:

“We thought it was [odd] that she was in there with [Gucci]. One time [producers] sent security to make sure she was OK.”

The ex Disney star plays college student Faith in the film, while Gucci plays Archie, a shady outlaw. It would appear the rapper's acting skills didn't have to stretch too far for the role - in real life, he has previously been charged with murder, though the charges were later dropped.

The insider, rumoured to have worked as a production assistant on set, added, “It almost became a joke, [another employee] said [to Gucci] ‘Watch out or I’m telling Justin [Bieber].’ [Gucci] was like ‘F*ck that lil n***a.”

Woah! Could this be the reason Justin ended things with Selena or is just another crazy rumour?

View media item 285761View media item 285762View media item 285763View media item 285764

View media item 285765
You mad Biebs?

Last edited:
the 2nd and 3rd pics are photoshopped.

And Selena would never stoop so low to even touch "Gucci Mane" He's a disgusting human.

And No Fab February was going so well.

Ah welp.

EDIT: Shopped
mean.gif

Last edited:
I was about to say these had to be PS'd. I never knew Selena and breast meat like that

"F*** that lil n*****" :lol:

Reminds of that Snoop scene in Baby Boy where he talks to that kid

I wouldn't be shocked if this was true. Just because of them being in the same movie together

First off, I'm not one for gossip, but this was hilarious to me.
Even if it isn't true, the thought alone has me dying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Biebs got beef with Gucci Mane.

Justin Bieber never revealed the reason for his split with Selena Gomez, but a production assistant from Selena's latest movie alleges she was spending a serious amount of alone time in her trailer with rapstar Gucci Mane. Did she cheat on Biebs?

Justin and Selena were still an item when she filmed Spring Breakers back in June 2012, but an insider from the movie has claimed that her blossoming friendship with co-star Gucci Mane was common knowledge on set.

Badboy rapper Gucci Mane has a tattoo of an ice cream cone on his face (WENN)

Selena and rapper Gucci allegedly whiled away their spare hours together while filming, sometimes with her and her co -stars Ashley Benson, Rachel Korine and Vanessa Hudgens, and other times just the two of them.

According to HollywoodLife, the insider claims that Gucci spent hours inside Selena’s trailer:

“We thought it was [odd] that she was in there with [Gucci]. One time [producers] sent security to make sure she was OK.”

The ex Disney star plays college student Faith in the film, while Gucci plays Archie, a shady outlaw. It would appear the rapper's acting skills didn't have to stretch too far for the role - in real life, he has previously been charged with murder, though the charges were later dropped.

The insider, rumoured to have worked as a production assistant on set, added, “It almost became a joke, [another employee] said [to Gucci] ‘Watch out or I’m telling Justin [Bieber].’ [Gucci] was like ‘F*ck that lil n***a.”

Woah! Could this be the reason Justin ended things with Selena or is just another crazy rumour?

You mad Biebs?
That last Gucci Mane picture
roll.gif
Damn, they treatin my man Gucci like some kinda rapist and ****

laugh.gif
BURR!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom