Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

Other activities can do this as well. Not sure why sports needs to be the one that people want to force their kids to do.

I'm weary of "making" kids play sports unless it's a really young age where they barely know what's going on. My pops tried to make me play football in 3rd grade even though the team was filled with dudes that I didn't click with. Many of those dudes are in jail now, and I guess I wasn't cool enough to fit in with that type of crowd. I got picked on and quit after the first practice. Obviously, looking back the logical step would be to introduce me to a different sport, but that mentality of forcing a kid to play a sport is something I don't agree with.

In my opinion, the better idea is to find out what your children are interested in and develop those interests through a social outlet with other like minded kids. Your kid likes music, asks if he wants to join a band. He likes art, have him join the art club. Sports are not the cure all, especially if you limit it to football and basketball.

I agree with you because at the end of it all, the sport isn't what's most important here. It's the benefits from it, which comes from a myriad of places, not limited to sports.

Also, I only said Basketball and Football because I played basketball all the way through to college, and all my friends either played fball and basketball, and from MY experiences, (surely this isn't meant to be anything more than my personal anecdote about this) the people in HS, college, that got laid the most as far as sports players were concerned, were basketball and Football players. Then again, young black kids don't play or know anything about Baseball, or any other sport for that matter besides Hoops, and fball.

5'9 135lbs.... dude would have sports issues too... killing team mates because he was never a starter

:lol: I don't think those measurements are that bad, 5'9 135? He'd just need to put on some muscle.

Heck Tyrann Mathieu had those same measurements, he's only what? A 5'9 175? He was playing in the 160s at the college level, but he's always been a beast, at every level.

you're right... Elliot Rodger the sociopath who killed 7+people and himself could have been the next Tyrann Mathieu

:rolleyes

His pops was the second unit director for the Hunger Games huh?

I notice a theme man, when the father figure isn't around, be it in low-income, impoverished households or high-income households where the father is never home because he's always working that males suffer.

I think we're overlooking that, I think that no matter how posh your life is, there is no substitute for a male role-model in the household. I won't go as far as to say that a father who isn't around because of work is as bad as an absentee father who was never there at all, but I can't help but notice that rich kids whose dads are always away on business suffer from not having that guidance.

you're right... Elliot Rodger the sociopath who killed 7+people and himself could have been the next Tyrann Mathieu

:rolleyes

:lol: you're such a bonehead, not saying that at all genius.

I was simply talking about his frame, nothing more nothing less.

You thinking a 5'9 130 pound guy can't play sports is a reach, has nothing to do with this guy, we all know he couldn't cut it. I was talking about the frame.

God you're dense sometimes. :rofl:

Last edited:
seen this guy post on misc. everyone thought he was trolling, guess not.... smh

i think this is like the 2nd or 3rd time some murderer posted on that site prior to actually committing it..

but makes sense he would be on the misc tho :lol:

RIP to the innocent

Last edited:
That was my whole point
laugh.gif
by early youth i meant 5, 6, 7 years old
laugh.gif
integrate him into some form of sports early on.

I definitely agree if he hadn't been exposed to sports by HS then it would be for sure too late.
Oh, well, then we are in agreement.
laugh.gif
Yeah, I definitely meant early on as well.

And you're right, @Benny Bugatti, other activities would have given him a sense of accomplishment. Absolutely.

Early on, you let a 4, 5, 6 year old feel accomplished for... man, ANYTHING... stirring the cookie dough, bringing a bag of groceries in, give them a sense of accomplishment early and often, and they don't grow up feeling so unaccomplished w/ the ladies that they off random people as retribution.

Again, my opinion.

(well, the 'sense of accomplishment in toddlers increases confidence later' isn't my opinion; it's fact. It's my opinion that the main thing to address in his life to have avoided this was not getting him a girl, but growing self-confidence early on.)

i think this is like the 2nd or 3rd time some murdered posted on that site prior to actually committing it..

but makes sense he would be on the misc tho :lol:

RIP to the innocent

man misc is crazy man, lots of crazies on there. you got dudes who worship Zyzz (like yourself :lol:) and then you got Frank Yang who is an absolute loon.

So much insecurity on that website, it's a mess over there.

Last edited:
God reading this kids manifesto... he really was a spoiled brat who felt entitled and cried his way through his whole pathetic life.

God reading this kids manifesto... he really was a spoiled brat who felt entitled and cried his way through his whole pathetic life.
It's so creepy I could only read a few paragraphs, he was very sick and twisted. 

Last edited:
seen this guy post on misc. everyone thought he was trolling, guess not.... smh

Interdasting. Was thinking about misc when he mentioned alpha/beta males, but then dude looks frail as all hell so there was no way he was gonna be on a bodybuilding website. *kanye shrug*

smh @ the 5'9 135 slander...that doesn't mean **** in basketball,baseball, or soccer..

that's what I was tryna tell dude. :lol:

even football man, you can always gain mass.

plenty of dudes 5'6-5'9 in the league.

Last edited:

IDK if it would work even then.

His parents rich, that means he goes to a HS full of other rich kids. All their parents 'bout sunthin.....

Him: "My dad is the associate director of the hunger games"

Some chick: "My dad produced hunger games and is your dad's boss, **** off loser, don't even breathe in my direction, AS IF". *hops into bugatti*.

Last edited:
IDK if it would work even then.

His parents rich, that means he goes to a HS full of other rich kids. All their parents 'bout sunthin.....

Him: "My dad is the associate director of the hunger games"

Some chick: "My dad produced hunger games and is your dad's boss, **** off loser, don't even breathe in my direction, AS IF". *hops into bugatti*.
Touche. 
laugh.gif

Dude is scum...:smh:

I just watched his vids, after the fact, and I still can't take him seriously. It's almost as though he is auditioning for a background cast role in a straight to DVD movie.

As some have already pointed out, he's not an "ugly" dude, so he shouldn't have had an issue pulling something. He clearly thought too highly of himself, and his failures in acquiring yambs likely stem from reaching too high. Should've just reached for the peaches on the lowest branch instead of trying to grab those on the highest branches.

Also, he lives in Cali...and clearly has money...could've easily pulled him a fine "professional" for a few bills to a few stacks.

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom