Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

Just off a quick search. Its been a while since he posted like this, but we might wanna keep an eye out to help if necessary.

oh damnnnn, all I kept finding was him posting in the agassi and various other sneaker threads and movie threads.

totally didn't see those posts, woowww.

Last edited:
he couldn't get women because he was a ******* psychopath. Imagine if he did get a gf...and she dumped him, who knows what dude would have done then.
If you're young, wealthy, drive bmw, can get into movie premiers etc, and still can't get a gf? then obviously he had real ******* problems and probably thought any female less than a "10/10" was unworthy of him.
yeah, and he obsessed over just blonde white chicks, as if there weren't any other type of girl out there. 

I almost ended my last reply w/ "This is like Psych 101."

Anyone who is paying attention to the science behind raising a healthy child has the tools to either really screw that kid up or nurture him.

Anyone who isn't paying attention thinks it's all just a matter of chance. I've literally had to give up arguing w/ these people when they tell me in public "You got lucky, my kid would would never listen to me like that."

Luck?

*sigh*

Nah, man.

It ain't luck that some kids 'turn out' healthy, and some kill 7 random people.

Exactly my point about jailing his parents. Kid didnt come from some abandoned home. Abandoned emotionally maybe. His parents clearly failed him and it resulted in the deaths of 6 innocent people.

Exactly my point about jailing his parents. Kid didnt come from some abandoned home. Abandoned emotionally maybe. His parents clearly failed him and it resulted in the deaths of 6 innocent people.
they found 3 more at his home. so that's 9

eek.gif
wow......
That's cray.
Wizard

I think dude was gay and just couldn't take it anymore.

That troll bait is so obvious

lol joking but yeah. Its always sad to see young lives especially at a college level. He could have been sick. Relationships in todays world make you go crazy it's like boredom on steroids if your not screwing anything. I don't see why he couldn't have gotten a female. If he has a BMW maybe strip clubs don't come to mind with him. I mean he isn't bad looking but, hey it's even hard for me to land a date and I'm not bad looking either. I'm not attracted to big females so maybe its more of a preference thing. He wanted beauty and ended up suicidal.

Back
Top Bottom