Self Massage Tools

Not talking about any inappropriate self massaging tools. I'm looking into some training tools to help relieve some muscle soreness. I've read some review on The Stick and TigerTail. Just wondering if any of you guys use any self massage tools have any input. Thanks!

i got this joint from the sharper image

m120121_quad-action-percussion-massager-pc-100291-p.jpg

41%2BbQ0ZY%2ByL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

#*#+ is +#%%*!! awesome
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

tape two lacrosse balls together

A friend of mine put me on to this. and using a pvc pipe as a roller. Hurts like a mofo but boyyyy does it loosen me up and feel good after.

Golf balls work really well for loosening the fascia in the soles of your feet. I tend to pronate my feet when I walk/stand so that helps correct that issue.

Its called self myofascial release. A larger foam rolling pad works better. But the handrollers serve pretty much the same purpose

you guys recommend anything for lower back tightness? I have a few bulging discs and slight curvature on the lower portion of my spine.....don't feel any pain but the muscle's around the area of my lower back are tight 24/7.
sick.gif

Trigger Point Foam Roller. Best foam roller I've used thus far. Also, look up myofascial release on youtube for other options and ways to use them. There's using the PVC pipes, golf balls, lacrosse balls, softballs, baseballs, etc.

Back
Top Bottom