SENATE PASSED THE STIMULUS PACKAGE!!! VOL. PAYING MY DEBT

The U.S. Senate has given final approval to a $787 billion economic-stimulus package backed by President Obama, with Democratic Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brownreturning to the Capitol from his mother's wake to cast the 60th vote in favor of it. In the House vote hours earlier, no Republicans voted in favor of thebill, and seven Democrats voted against it.

Most individuals will get a $400 tax credit, and couples will get $800.
pimp.gif

link: http://www.cnn.com/2009/P...02/13/stimulus/index.html

I understand them trying to help the crisis right now, but is this really reasonable. In the long run from the trillions of dollars we already owe, were goingto have to pay back another 787 billion. If things end up getting worst then they already are, were really going to regret all these stimulus packages Ithink.
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]If the requirements and !!$$ the same as last, i'm not getting a dime. Dukes still claimingme[/color]
smh.gif

I care more about Obama creating new jobs for the people so we can get this economy straightened out

@#$% $400 gunna do for me ? putting it straight to savings, no jordan crap for me
smh.gif

Didnt he say this stimulus package was going to help us college students pay off some of our tuition?!

Iight Im 18....I filed my taxes as a Student, im getting 368 back from Federal....My parents put me a dependent.....

Will I get any of this money?

Back
Top Bottom