Send One up For Fellow NTer EOH

Quote:
getting peed on
:lol:
laugh.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

^^
Meeting went well bruh.... so well.. I am going back today upon request.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Kev - Congratulations! I just got back from SF on a business trip, and of course, I missed out on the play by play.

Best of luck and good health to your whole family from me, and my MAJOR fam.

NeverMinor

Quote:
So the babywas born in August?
Fonzi, please?

Quote:
Congrats to you and yours Kev, I expect you'll be posting on here more often and with more intensity as therapy of sorts dealing with being stuck at home on the weekends and getting peed on :lol:
laugh.gif

We tight, but its a damn shame you know me that well... :lol:
laugh.gif
*this post was edited so... er... I can have an edit. lol*And to all...
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Good thing you shaved, didn't want your daughter coming out excited thinking her dad was *Castaway*Tom Hanks*Castaway* after a long trip to the tanning salon.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Congrats Kev!

I haven't been on here for a min but I'm glad I checked in when I did!

Congrats & God bless to you and the fam!
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Congrats EOH, dont know you but it is always a beautiful thing. They grow so fast.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

"Everybody wanna be somebody, but nobody wanna be themselves..."

- Ce-lo of Gnarls Barkley

That quote hasn't applied to me in quite a while...

lol.

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

oh damn! im late but congrats bo! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
SZ 10 GRAPES FOR SALE $110 SHIPPED TODAY HIT ME ON AIM FOR PICS "dom5keet" OK!!!!!

^
Thanks man. Holla. I'll take those grapes. You haven't been on AOL IM. LOL.

I'll drive to you to get them... surprised, right?

*calling Hertz*

Me - Newborn - May 16, 1980

Daughter - Newborn - October 11, 2007

Judge Joe Brown would probably lock me up off GP for wasting his time if I try not to claim this one!!!!

Awwww. :smile:
smile.gif
She's so beautiful. I can see daddy in her all the way.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

Back
Top Bottom