Sending an email to the wrong person unap post, vol. big breast and booty thread to our #1 client

^
nerd.gif

It's in compose mail b/c I had it saved and I don't want my identity, my client's identity or other identity's being published, that's whyit's in compose mode

Nevermind, thought I'd share somethin with ya'll to get a laugh out of someone else's misfortunes but I have to be pristine next time I screw up

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

so now your client is gonna snoop around the general forum and find this thread.

I doubt it. She's a 55 year old conservative woman, and she promised me she'd delete it.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol...I could probably help you by deleting the thread..
but then everyone else would be deprived of that thread.
omg. dirty the most positive thing ive ever seen you say. i love you <3

lol even if dirty deletes that thread, your email says "BIG BREASTS AND BIG BOOTIES, LET'S POST MOAR PICS!!!"
SO... just take the L. if it's even true.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I dont use gmail, but doesnt it have a function to delete the msg as long as the other party hasnt read it yet? I know you can do that on Outlook.

on outlook u can do the recall email but i dont think it erases it, because at my old job ppl would send out reply alls instead of reply n they would try ittoo.
sam thing happend to me, at my old job we had our own server n we worked nights, so we would pull pictures off of reuters and make captions to them,
kinda the same thing i was typing my roomates last name and just scrolled down, n added a bunch of ppl,
thing is my roomates last name was the same as the army company commander of the site, i tried recalling the email and no go, so i just emailed him saying plzdisregard the last email, he never replied. lol

If ducktales, why? If not, she's gonna look at it anyway.
laugh.gif
She maynot say anything about it, but c'mon now. She's gonna look at it.

EDIT: Can I get that link? Like...real talk.

Gmail undo send function is what you need. It's in the Google Labs section of the settings, its great.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by rawjs

A lesson to my fellow NT brethren out there... Check, Check, and Re-Check who you are sending your Email to.
Don't send that !%@+ from your work e-mail.

cats be slippin

i sent a guide i wrote how to hack a wii that was supposed to go to somone on another forum but sent it to my acupuncturist

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

but def. Unappreciated....
havent sent a wrong email, but texts ive sent to the wrong person.....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom