sending big files online

Im sending my girl a cd online across the country and its too big to email is there any other possible way that's quicker or easier, I've already made it a Rar. file

Im sending my girl a cd online across the country and its too big to email is there any other possible way that's quicker or easier, I've already made it a Rar. file

If you can drop box is the fastest way. you just gotta sign up and download the dropbox to your desktop. minor hassle, but fastest way to send big files. Or send it to her through AIM or skype. Those are superfast too. You have a lot of options. The dropbox is 2G free. more for $.

If you can drop box is the fastest way. you just gotta sign up and download the dropbox to your desktop. minor hassle, but fastest way to send big files. Or send it to her through AIM or skype. Those are superfast too. You have a lot of options. The dropbox is 2G free. more for $.

I use the following when sending out demos.

zshare.net - You're going to have to register and it Takes long to load and download
soundcloud.com - you're going to have to sign up. Downloading is fast (depending on your speed)
mediafire.com - its ok.

I think thats it.

I use the following when sending out demos.

zshare.net - You're going to have to register and it Takes long to load and download
soundcloud.com - you're going to have to sign up. Downloading is fast (depending on your speed)
mediafire.com - its ok.

I think thats it.

Back
Top Bottom