Senior Pranks

Well its my last couple of weeks in HS and me and my dudes are trying to go out with a bang ( No Bruno ). We are doing a senior prank but we dont know exactly what we are gonna do. Could NT help and give me some ideas?

Two years ago, the idiots who were graduating took out all the lockers from the school, somehow, smashed them, and ditched them on the football field. Last year, the seniors TP'ed ONE tree....Try unleashing a cougar into the school or something
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

get 3 pigs, number them 1, 2, and 4, let them loose in the school
classic
but i remember a few years back a school here paid a homeless guy to run around naked through the school

get the keys to the school some how.
you and your boys drive around looking for homeless guys, offer them food.
let the homeless guys loose in the school tell them its a new homeless shelter.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

classic
but i remember a few years back a school hear paid a homeless guy to run around naked through the school
eek.gif
roll.gif

Did he do it for $20?

-Baby Oil in the hallways
-Glue pennies to key holes
-Cockroaches/spiders/mice/rats any kind of pests you can buy in bulk and let loose in the school
-Senior "Shroom" day
laugh.gif

-Senior walk-out
-Traffic cones on all the roads around the school so no one can get in
-Saran Wrap the principle's car
-TP the school

at my school when the seniors last day of school is on a friday and the under classmen have to come back the next week monday - wednesday so on that last friday a bunch of us seniors took as many milks as we could from the cafeteria and left them open in our lockers at the end of the day.. needless to say you already know what the school smelled like come monday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by omgitswes

classic
but i remember a few years back a school hear paid a homeless guy to run around naked through the school
eek.gif
roll.gif

Did he do it for $20?
**here not hear**
lol i don't know how much, it was all on the news and everything. they got into some serious trouble for that

Our prank was we sold weed brownies on our way to valley fair (theme park). Not really a prank but we were getting stoned and the teachers didn't know it. So lucky we didn't sell any to them.

"10 bucks a brownie? Well that sounds fishy!" Exactly what our econ teacher said.

Originally Posted by hieu23

Try unleashing a cougar into the school or something
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know you're joking (unless youre not 0_o), but cmon fam. Dude is tryin to leave his mark on his school, not go to jail
laugh.gif

Me and about 6-7 of my friends and the help of one of the custodian's pulled off a senior prank during a Saturday evening at our school 2 years ago.
- The custodian was supposed to leave some of the classrooms open, but for some reason, there was none. (We found out the next Monday that he left the portable classrooms open)
- So we ended up breaking into about 4 or 5 classrooms and emptying out all of the desks with the help of a friend's truck.
- Then we put all the legs of the desks onto the fences so that they wouldn't fall, we ended up making a zig zag pattern with the initials DA (short for De Anza, name of our HS) from the desks.
- We also bought small goldfish and attempted to dig up some dirt to make a small pound, we ended up not being able to do it because police encountered us and we had to run away from the whole prank after that, we got chased by some kind of authority, not sure if it was district police or what.
- We left a tarp, styrofoam icebox (which would've helped us get the water to make the small pond), and 2 shovels.
- Needless to say, that Monday, the principal ordered the whole leadership class to clean up the whole thing and put the desks back.

Back
Top Bottom