September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

V1nsanity3 - need for speed shift, how is it? i really need a game where i can just simply race other people but racing games today seem to get tootechnical......is this a easy pick up and play game that you can race with your buddies?

Been a busy September for me. I have some white/navy Lebron II's on their way.

Beautiful pick up on the saftey orange bursts! Nice other pick ups too! Im not really a jordan head but damnnnn those XI lows are ICY!

bought this today
303fgx1.jpg

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

V1nsanity3 - need for speed shift, how is it? i really need a game where i can just simply race other people but racing games today seem to get too technical......is this a easy pick up and play game that you can race with your buddies?

I haven't played it yet, my bro was on it, looks a little different.
I'll let you know my verdict once I play bro

^
I like it,

Amazon.com has the regular edition for 3.99 and special edition for 5.99 i believe...

the album is something different... I like that.

OG White/Red XIIs
pimp.gif

I might have to buy those instead of the Retros. I'm not satisfied with the Retros.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Picked these up yesterday. Pleasantly surprised they dropped over here in the Philippines
pimp.gif

Bonus pic of the collection...now waiting for the Space Jam's and I'm done for '09
happy.gif
Awesome collection pareng Joaqs! I need those MLKs!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks, Con! Haha, now I hope you believe me when I say I'm done with the IV's. If my SJ's drop w/in the month, then my birthday giftto myself came early and that't it for 2009
pimp.gif

it's ok, i'll call you nguyenpowderix any day....bwahhahahhha

2wqykrc.jpg

just wished these were DS....the guy said they were only worn 3x, which i believe....but they look to be in worse condition then my pair i already had....iguess we know which pair i'm going to wear now....

vwqu5i.jpg

I bought a pair of VNDS Flint VIIs for 110 off someone one ISS.

I love these shoes and I am glad I finally got them after all this time.

Damn those all red p-rods are decent looking... probably going to be the only decent looking drop of the series!!!!!

Been a while since ive posted anything new so here is my super late post on my pickups...everything was picked up within the last few months...

TB3...second pair of zk4 inlines 30% off
pimp.gif
3rd pair of zk3 asias; 3rd pair of zk3 blk;AJ1 DMP; and new pair of low top hiking wildedge

Bonus...just got back from a week in Hawaii with the wifey and picked up some much needed stuff not found here on the mainland...HIC sandals and shirts,T&C shirts, and some North Shore surf shirts!! aww loved HI.
52c158ed3f19ff35f63a9a0037282844ae2bd45.jpg

After having gotten the 96 FOR THE THIRD TIME! this time im keeping them (sold the twice already, so glad i got them on the cheap, regretted selling them inthe first place!) and some zoom victory for the wifey...might exchange them for something better she wants....but its reebok! eek!!
c7d3533ee0e233091a70f3c43612a58319bcb98.jpg

Some carpe diems for me and my bro when they dropped at the factory store a while back. Thanks again to the homies for looking out, J, W, and J!!! you guysknow who you are!! THANKS again!! LOVE the CD!! FLAWLESS.
91c15fe83a1df136321af886e894ecfea2bb96f.jpg

I'm in the #$&%ing zone!
Lol... the last time I watched was on LaserDisc...
embarassed.gif

and... waited a long time for this...

Back
Top Bottom