September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

dope pickups everyone...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just in...

Originally Posted by 0704202134

Originally Posted by RJSims

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by RJSims

Those pink lebron's are uglier then those Yellow tennis balls ya dudes is grabbin up like hot cakes.
CO-SIGN. TO THE FULLEST. couldn't have said it better.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at dudes thinking they're "hot".
indifferent.gif
. two of the ugliest things i've ever seen.
i mean yea they are ugly, but for breast cancer? i think its great people are buying them, why not support?
grin.gif

I support Breast cancer my dude. Im talking about the colors of the sneakers. My opinion is based on the color not the reason y the shoe was made. And on top of that you cant speak your mind if you do then guess what your not important..LMAO people kill me.

Im not trying to be a smart az but the way you worded that sounds a bit off....I know what you mean but it sounds like your rooting for cancer...not supporting the search for a cure...which is what I assume you meant. IMHO the only soldiers I really like are the dunkmans....the pinks aren't for me...but I respect the cause
Yeah just proof read what I said..Had to to edit my fault.

weird color placement but one of the nicer am1's i've seen in a while. thanks for all your hard work mayhem.

Kev - i know what u mean, i almost wanted to change something myself but i was advised against it, and you'rewelcome...jus tryna do my part
glasses.gif

flyguy33 - that's what i thought about my wearability....until they cracked.
frown.gif
. be careful.

some nt asian fellow wanted the 1/2 cents so i went to niketown sale and found the trainer sc's at half price too
pimp.gif

2uh5s8w.jpg

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

just picked these up at Marshall's for $39.99. quite shocked to see them!
really really nice pickup, did they by chance have a size XL? If so, PM me if you'd be willing to hook me up for that price + shipping + asmall fee for your troubles

Yea the Clips are just on point to the fullest!!

Look at the Crumpledstilksten toebox vs. the pristine USA made NB
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

some nt asian fellow wanted the 1/2 cents so i went to niketown sale and found the trainer sc's at half price too
pimp.gif
The Asian fellow? Dont tell me DaAznfella
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Half price SC's? Niketown sale? Por que?

Back
Top Bottom