SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

jupeezy, sic Nike Flight Lite's..That is grail status for me..Awesome..

jupeezy, sic Nike Flight Lite's..That is grail status for me..Awesome..

^ How you like the bag Cris?
I had it and personally I didnt like it too much. The straps were uncomfy when you had alot of weight in the bag and the bag sorta collapsed alot.

^ How you like the bag Cris?
I had it and personally I didnt like it too much. The straps were uncomfy when you had alot of weight in the bag and the bag sorta collapsed alot.

Suku Yucks 
mad.gif

^ I haven't tried it out yet, I put it on real quick but with only 1 DSLR other than 2, the straps don't feel as comf as my ACG backpack, but we'll see later......

Cris.

^ I haven't tried it out yet, I put it on real quick but with only 1 DSLR other than 2, the straps don't feel as comf as my ACG backpack, but we'll see later......

Cris.

Nice p/u, Gerrick. Dope syndicates and pack, brother. I grabbed these on the final day for that $30 off FA coupon. Already marked down to $99 b4 coupon, not bad.
2j0e7gg.jpg

Nice p/u, Gerrick. Dope syndicates and pack, brother. I grabbed these on the final day for that $30 off FA coupon. Already marked down to $99 b4 coupon, not bad.
2j0e7gg.jpg

^ Nice Jim....oh, I forgot to call you but, I separated your "keepers" and "sellers" at home yesterday.

Cris.

^ Nice Jim....oh, I forgot to call you but, I separated your "keepers" and "sellers" at home yesterday.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom