September WDYWT Thread 2019

93D2CD7D-FC03-43EB-A8D2-59D606478158.jpeg

Today I celebrate my birthday without my only sibling, it is something you never get used to. 2017 was the last time she celebrated with me. She passed away in June 2019. Never thought I would unds my favorite sneaker ds Yeezy II, because sometimes you leave so soon you never get a chance to enjoy what you collect. I hope shes in a better place looking at my post. R.I.P. Love you.

Re Edited pics
aviary-image-1569761838546.jpeg

aviary-image-1569719762037.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I celebrate my birthday without my only sibling, it is something you never get used to. 2017 was the last time she celebrated with me. She passed away in June 2019. Never thought I would unds my favorite sneaker ds Yeezy II, because sometimes you leave so soon you never get a chance to enjoy what you collect. I hope shes in the better place looking at my post. R.I.P. View attachment 2428634 View attachment 2428635
Happy bday man and R.I.P. to your sister. I know the feeling, I’ve lost a brother and sister in the past 5 years, it sucks a lot, hold onto the memories and keep living life to the fullest.

Happy bday man and R.I.P. to your sister. I know the feeling, I’ve lost a brother and sister in the past 5 years, it sucks a lot, hold onto the memories and keep living life to the fullest.
God, I cant imagine your loss bro. Thanks for those words, memories are what never leave us, that's right live life to the fullest or to the best you can. Appreciate it. :emoji_clap: God bless.

Happy Birthday!! @Airmoney
Sorry for the loss of your sister.
Hopefully you can reflect on some great memories of your time together today.
Hang in there and keep your head up.

Back
Top Bottom