39:21 Zachariah & Ren Jones vs Jon Silver & 10
43:14 Queen Aminata vs Penelope Ford
47:04 Jade Cargill & Mark Sterling promo
47:47 Dean Alexander vs Frankie Kazarian
52:15 Blair Onyx vs Jade Cargill
54:55 Thunder Rosa promo
55:45 Chaos Project vs Jurrasic Express
1:04:15 CM Punk promo

I dont like that they are moving dark to the old impact zone in orlando florida.

the big live crowds gave dark an extra boost in presentation

Was doing some channel surfing and saw that MLW Fusion was on.

Is it worth checking out? Aside from Hammerstone and Fatu i mean.

Those two could/should have been big stars man. They could have been a long standing OVER tag-team.

Big Cassidy should have progressed into a singles push.

I feel like a competent booking department/creative team would have done a better job with them.

Enzo hiding that he was being accused of sexual harassment is what killed his career.

Big Cass being a ******* and stalking Carmella is what kiled his career. He even admitted that he should've been fired for how he would act.

Enzo hiding that he was being accused of sexual harassment is what killed his career.

Big Cass being a ******* and stalking Carmella is what kiled his career. He even admitted that he should've been fired for how he would act.
Didn't it come out that WWE knew about Enzo or am I thinking about a different situation?

But you are right about Cass/Melo. I forgot about that situation.

I ain’t got $50 to spend on aew all out 21 guess ima miss it , man this sucks
If 4 other ppl match my 10 bucks he can watch the show. If not that 10 of us could give hime $5, and he'll have $50
yara's strut is lovely.gif

Case and Enzo were arguably the most over tag team they had. And they never got they’re proper championship run. Even today, WWE doesn’t have anybody as good and natural on the mic as Enzo. With everyone they’ve lost lately, they should’ve brought them back. Lots of guys have gotten that 2nd chance. And none of them were printing money like these guys were.

Case and Enzo were arguably the most over tag team they had. And they never got they’re proper championship run. Even today, WWE doesn’t have anybody as good and natural on the mic as Enzo. With everyone they’ve lost lately, they should’ve brought them back. Lots of guys have gotten that 2nd chance. And none of them were printing money like these guys were.

Enzo & Cass seemed poised to win the titles at the Mania when Hardyz made their surprise comebyke.

It was all downhill for them after that.

Back
Top Bottom