September Wrestling Thread 2021

To claim Zelina shouldn’t be on Smackdown anyway because she’s “not that good” so who cares if she wanted to pay tribute to her father is wild to me
This is #NTExtremes. Nobody is saying who cares :lol:

What I do find interesting is that nobody in here had anything to say about her as Smackdown was actually airing. You nor anyone else were clamoring for her to be on and had absolutely no problem with the show at all until stuff came out on Twitter post-show.

IT sucks that her segment got squeezed out. I’d like to know where on the card IT was supposed to be though and what segments ran over.

To claim Zelina shouldn’t be on Smackdown anyway because she’s “not that good” so who cares if she wanted to pay tribute to her father is wild to me
I don't think anyone said who cares Mr. Blue.

I don't think anyone said she SHOULDN'T be on AD.

I'm simply saying people know the situation is messed up.

I am also saying, if we are TRULY being honest, nobody MISSED her NOT being on SD.

People are using this as further evidence of WWE screwing over their talents.

Those two things can be true.

tumblr_p22aipJZhJ1s05wxzo1_400.gifv

Forgot all about the Handsome Battle

So if A&W didn’t have dumb *** writing, I would enjoy Pillman Jr?

You must’ve been the lone person in agreement with Jewels about Tye Dillweed years ago :lol:

I’m not sure about Pillman Jr. because I didn’t watch AEW last week, but Zelina making the show worse? She was great as Andrade’s valet and she can actually wrestle. Not sure how someone that has proven to be entertaining can make the show worse unless Vince is making her do dumb stuff like he usually does with other wrestlers.

For clarity, I never said anything about that Perfect 10 guy :lol:.

- Kevin Owens' contract expiration date is January 31, 2022. His contract was restructured but not due to the pandemic. It was a round of contract restructurings. Sami Zayn's contract expires "later this year".

- There are already thoughts about, eventually one day, a passing of the torch moment at WrestleMania between Brock Lesnar and Gable Steveson.

- John Cena has made his last scheduled WWE appearance, but it seems as if he will return around WrestleMania season.

- The closures of the WWE Japan and WWE UK companies don't have any impact on company plans. They were procedural. The goal of NXT UK was to eventually get a TV deal in the UK, but it hasn't gained traction to do so, and while it has not been subject to cuts like other WWE brands, he speculates that one must wonder about its long-term future.

- People have privately remarked that Jacob Kasper (Julius Creed) is going to be "special" and has the "potential to be a major star". He's already developed a great reputation in the PC.

- Steph DeLander made her TV debut during Indi Hartwell's bachelorette party. Her WWE name is Persia Perotta.

Back
Top Bottom