September Wrestling Thread 2021

I haven't watch Raw since idk. Why not have buillt towards that main event w/ good story instead of wasting it on a go home episode? It's like Vince doesn't want to his main feuds feel like a big a deal anymore.

It’s wild to see what new day started out as and where they are now. my mans kofi and now big e being world champs :pimp:. As much as I wanted it to happen I never thought it would.

Watching raw late .::: was the blood line / new day match no dq? Cause the ref was watching the whole time Bobby lashley was beating up the other members of new day and Usos outside the ring

Watching raw late .::: was the blood line / new day match no dq? Cause the ref was watching the whole time Bobby lashley was beating up the other members of new day and Usos outside the ring

I think WWE three ways are no DQ by default

Oh you mean the first match...yeah I guess they just forgot :lol:

Today there was a dude in Bryan Alvarez twitter comments posting a picture of the George Floyd murder...WWE logo on Chauvin's face and AEW logo on Floyd's

Insane
but hey let it be told in here those damn aew fans are the worst

like I get competing with mnf but wouldnt it have helped more to actually have built up the shows beforehand and not wait til the last minute?

Big E doing the promo in the beginning looked like a world champ. I didn’t think he was ready, but that promo proved me wrong.

Ric Flair Allegedly ‘Molested’ WWE Star’s Girlfriend

Ric Flair Allegedly ‘Molested’ WWE Star’s Girlfriend

it’s a wrap for him

bdauto.jpg

Did anyone buy survivor series tickets? I landed great seats but I am not excited...borderline regret it a little. Looking forward to the AEW event tmrw and in dec though

I miss the old survivor series where it was all 5 man team/5 tag team eliminations, everyone had a storyline and fued, and it was actually on thanksgiving night.

Back
Top Bottom