Serious Discussion Vol. Inside the Mind of a Racist

Originally Posted by cartune

Whats the beef between whte folks and jewish people anyway.
nerd.gif

I can kinda the hate with blacks,latino they look different but Jewish people look just like whites. Or do white folks just hate everybody?
really?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by Gello 201

AKA King Arthur: You have to be kidding me. First off, my relatives aren't around anymore, otherwise I would. Second off, there are plenty of serious topics brought up on this site. Excuse me if this thread isn't filled with rolling smiley faces throughout. And I'm sorry you cant hold or add anything to an intelligent conversation. It's clearly over your head so I don't know why you keep posting..Don't bother responding cause I didn't start a AKA vs. Gello thread, so I won't be responding to you anymore.

why would you write that statement in the present tense? That would imply that are still alive

The point is everyone who is intelligent or even rational knows the Holocaust happened

so I dont understand why there should even be any debate glorifying irrational peoples ludicrous opinions of the absurd

all it is going to do is incite anti-Semitic feelings and racist comments
say what?
instead of screaming on the OP for even asking the question, YOU could have formulated an intelligent response. Example:

People are denying the Holocaust due to pure Anti-Semitism. Plain and simple, they hate Jews. Despite reams of evidence to the contrary, Anti-Semites refuse togive credibility to the fact that folk of Jewish ancestry were targeted by the Nazis for eradication. By denying that the Holocaust happened, they hope to"advance the interest of Jews at the expense of other people's".
You can find additional information here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

There you go Prince Arthur. You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom