Serious Issue SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER!!

Does anybody know if you have outstanding tickets and they havent been paid will you be able to get a drivers license in another state.... It may sound stupid but i need to know!!! and does anybody know a website where you can check to see if your drivers license is suspended or not??? pleazz answer im stressing over here!!

Does anybody know if you have outstanding tickets and they havent been paid will you be able to get a drivers license in another state.... It may sound stupid but i need to know!!! and does anybody know a website where you can check to see if your drivers license is suspended or not??? pleazz answer im stressing over here!!

^^^ by the looks of this comment im DEAD MEAT 
frown.gif

I know depending on which state you live in you could check up things like this. Perhaps you should google it.
sorry but until then RIP.

I know depending on which state you live in you could check up things like this. Perhaps you should google it.
sorry but until then RIP.

a lot of times all you need to get a license in another state is to have a valid drivers license, but they will usually make an exception if your license expired recently. also some states don't report tickets to states that are not around them.

a lot of times all you need to get a license in another state is to have a valid drivers license, but they will usually make an exception if your license expired recently. also some states don't report tickets to states that are not around them.

Back
Top Bottom