Serious post: Anybody ever worked for an adult company?

Not as the talent but on the IT side or as tech. support or something?

I worked for a killer company for about a year before I went back to school. The people in the industry are quite cool. Tera Patrick is a $%+%% though.Seriously.

We had our Christmas Party at the Playboy Mansion and had live studios in the building. Good times.

stunt double
devil.gif

yall hiring ?

They got a studio on i-45 I been wanting to see what the hell is inside since the first time i saw it in 4th grade, I'm just scared I'll see somethingvery gay
sick.gif

she came on talking @*!%, I mean, maybe she was in a bad mood but still. Her boyfriend is a bastard too. She got no camera time man
laugh.gif

Tera x Supreme x *@$@%

Vivid during the summer of 04 and 05...mainly as a paper filer, but I did do some accounting for them..Believe or not, its not what you think..Really calm andlaid back envoirment, but and this is a huge BUT, they are kinda strict on certain rules...

Angel

how does working for a company like that look like on your resume? would you leave it off?

I pass the Vivid building a lot- it looks nice.

Working for an adult company can be an asset to your resume because most times, if they aren't a huge name like vivid, it looks like an IT company. Buteven when people know, it doesn't really hurt. I landed a good job after and they understood that since the demand for IT profs is increasing as well ascertain industries, they just appreciate the experience.

you have to understand, Vivid is a huge company making millions of dollars...They were really strict on deadlines, being late and one rule about, um, talkingto talent...we had to handle ourselves in a professional matters at all times, even when you had a woman like Tera Patrick dressed pretty damn skimpy...

IT company???...Maybe Digital Playground, but most companies have straight prono names..I used to know people for Extreme Associates..and well, that companyall together was weird..

Anyway, I wouldn't mind being an *actor*...
no, you don't......you would think so, but its a very demanding job....I wish i could tell some of the hilarious stories i was told, but iwould probably be banned...

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

you have to understand, Vivid is a huge company making millions of dollars...They were really strict on deadlines, being late and one rule about, um, talking to talent...we had to handle ourselves in a professional matters at all times, even when you had a woman like Tera Patrick dressed pretty damn skimpy...

IT company???...Maybe Digital Playground, but most companies have straight prono names..I used to know people for Extreme Associates..and well, that company all together was weird..

no, you don't......you would think so, but its a very demanding job....I wish i could tell some of the hilarious stories i was told, but i would probably be banned...

Angel

tell us great one

you have to understand, Vivid is a huge company making millions of dollars...They were really strict on deadlines, being late and one rule about, um, talking to talent...we had to handle ourselves in a professional matters at all times, even when you had a woman like Tera Patrick dressed pretty damn skimpy...

IT company???...Maybe Digital Playground, but most companies have straight prono names..I used to know people for Extreme Associates..and well, that company all together was weird..

no, you don't......you would think so, but its a very demanding job....I wish i could tell some of the hilarious stories i was told, but i would probably be banned...

Angel

I think I could handle myself with tera around
devil.gif

Angel

DuckTales
nerd.gif

this old dude I used to work with in a tech company moved on to his video distribution company

Back
Top Bottom