Serious question, am I wrong for not wanting to date a girl that have kids?

With the amount of dead beat dads that leave just because they don't want to man up, you would think some of you would be more sympathetic

With the amount of dead beat dads that leave just because they don't want to man up, you would think some of you would be more sympathetic
guess these are the future dead beat dads ... :smh:

Last edited:
I agree OP. Not only do you have to deal with kids you may not like or even want, you have to deal with potential drama with their father.

NO DO NOT DO IT!

Sorry but it's pretty simple. If you have no kids you have absolutely no reason to date (or even smash as somebody above said) a girl with kids especially a girl in her early 20's with kids. As they get older life happens still you should avoid them IMHO! There are soooo many women with no attachments out there. I have two boys and love them to death but if you don't have kids you have no idea man. BE SELFISH!!! There will be people all your life that what you to settle or put up with their crap do not fall into their trap. If you want to help kids with no Dad be a big brother or something volunteer at the boys club or whatever but getting involved with a women with children is a non starter.

OP,

To answer your question, the answer is NO.

You have standards and theres nothing wrong with that particular requirement. Good for you sir !

Back
Top Bottom