Serious question: Do Caucasians really not use washcloths? vol. Dave Chappelle "Trading Spouses"

yo this thread is comedy

we need more race threads like this lol

less of the serious ones, its summer time come on.

my $.02- im white and i use a bodywash/scrub. no soap bar, no wash cloth or loofa.

scrub takes care of the exfoliation. sometimes i use a non-scrub though, i usually shower 3x a day and a scrub can be a little harsh on the skin to use thatmany times.

seriously though who shares a bar of soap? lol

also some dude a few pages back washes himself with a sponge??
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

NT got some dirty people and what's worse it there parents do the same thing.....smh

Of the white people you know did they look dirty? Did you smell something on them?

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

NT got some dirty people and what's worse it there parents do the same thing.....smh

Of the white people you know did they look dirty? Did you smell something on them?
he's just talking out his %+%.

he thinks because people don't' do something the way he does that they must be ******ed or something. like all of a sudden he's mr. #+$*%*%hygiene expert.

I can't speak for everyone but after I use a washcloth its getting washed.

There is no re-using so IDK where the whole "they are full of bacteria" is coming from

JI thought people only used their hands in movies,

I guess just depends on the person because even my white friends either use a loofa or a washcloth

I wouldn't feel clean just rubbing soap on my body, hell if was going to do that why even use soap? Why not just spray water on your body and that'sit?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I just use my hand. Just rub the soap on my hands and lather on up
laugh.gif
I don't know how the hell a person can thoroughly wash their crack with just their bare hands. It's hard for me to imagine a person doingthat. Just seems disgusting to me but to each his own. I'm black and use a washcloth...if that matters.

Damn op I grew up using a washcloth, I read this your thread and I realize that I haven't seen one in a while.

(Runs for the closet)

Thanks op
ohwell.gif

(edit) omg, I'm clean though everyone don't get that wrong. A washcloth though, damn what happened?

I found a white washcloth, it smells like downey
happy.gif

Wash cloths + bar soap + new cloth every 2-3 days = clean
Some of yall must have that dark strap across the back of your neck
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I didin't know people did not use something to scrub themselves. I just dont see how you can really scrub yourself clean without a washcloth or somethingof that sort.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

I didin't know people did not use something to scrub themselves. I just dont see how you can really scrub yourself clean without a washcloth or something of that sort.
yeah, water and soap alone does not necessarily clean the funk out of you. Gotta use something to make sure your pores in your skin aren'tclogged.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

i usually shower 3x a day
Man, what makes you that dirty you need to shower 3 times a day?

You guys need to get on this bandwagon..

Exfoliates and gets you clean.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

i am white. i haven't used a washcloth ever in my life. it works pretty well. seems like the stereotype question is going over well compared to when similar questions are asked about other races
laugh.gif

I mean how do you scrub the dirt off your body with just using soap?

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Wash cloths + bar soap + new cloth every 2-3 days = clean
Some of yall must have that dark strap across the back of your neck
laugh.gif
smh.gif
#%%?
sick.gif

washclothes for the lose

although i use those pom pom looking things once in a while

does not make athat big of a difference imo

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

334m1eb.jpg

There's people who seriously don't scrub?
Yall Nasty.
lol at using an mj gif in this thread. you going to start arguing that bleaching is better than scrubbing?

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

334m1eb.jpg

There's people who seriously don't scrub?
Yall Nasty.
lol at using an mj gif in this thread. you going to start arguing that bleaching is better than scrubbing?
28885mc.jpg

You all that from...

No, the .gif was used to simulate my reaction to this post.

Back
Top Bottom