Serious question: Do Caucasians really not use washcloths? vol. Dave Chappelle "Trading Spouses"

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

"Hey, lets take shots at White people. We can do that on Niketalk"

don't even go there...blacks get shots taken at them daily weather in the general or s&t...only one race is protected on this site
laugh.gif

I've been off and on throughout my life. I grew up only using a bar of soap. I switched to a loofah for a little while, back to the bar, and then back to aloofah. I think I'm in a bar phase right now.

"Hey, lets take shots at White people. We can do that on Niketalk"

indifferent.gif
this is education sensitive boy. Issues need to be brought to light. I'm all about killing stereotypes which is why I POSED A QUESTION. Artificial selfpity ftl lighten up cowboy

Whaaaaaaaaa? I have a wash cloth, a wash cloth cabinet, and loofa in the shower! If you can't use it yourself, at least let guests use it. Damn, that'sgross... Sharing the same soap like that and all. We should start a "Clean the world foundation" and donate old wash cloths to people. I'mwhite/Philippino, by the way.

Now how surprised am I that you would be right up in this thread stirring the pot, huh LifeLessons? I'm absolutely stunned to find you in here. Stunned, Itell ya.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I'm Italian... I have 2 seperate wash cloths... 1 for the body 1 for the face...

im black & thought thats what everybody did but boy was i wrong... i guess i could even deal with you saying you only use 1 towel for you whole body but no towel at all thats just downright nasty how do you boys wash ya D & B's just ya hands & what about your as s do you just miss it all together do you wash it with your hand & what about the little hairs all over the soap how you gonna turn around & use that same soap the next shower for you FACE UGGH i will just stop asking questions i dont wanna hear answers to.......

Personally I use a different face wash than my normal soap I use for my body... I could see washing your face using your hands and not a rag but the bodywithout a rag is a nogo for me for the reason bolded above....

Now how surprised am I that you would be right up in this thread stirring the pot, huh LifeLessons? I'm absolutely stunned to find you in here. Stunned, I tell ya.

stunned because I had no idea some folks use soap and their bare hands? lmao yuck ...i never knew that...but I'm glad I know now and it is true...blks getbashed daily on this site but personally I don't get worked up about things that are said on message boards because these same things are never said inperson....so go cry somewhere....

Like I said, ain't no surprise to see screenames like yours pop up in a thread involving generalizations about White and other folks. Ain't no onecrying. Just telling the truth. You're consistent.

raptors29@

You must no wipe properly after ypu take a !%#!.
laugh.gif

What are you doing that you need to scrub so much?

Like I said, ain't no surprise to see screenames like yours pop up in a thread involving generalizations about White and other folks. Ain't no one crying. Just telling the truth. You're consistent.

what?
laugh.gif
...this is the first thread I've seen about white folks in a long time...hell this thread isn't even bad...but welcome to our world but theonly difference is that there is a thread coming at us more frequent...or hell a thread can be about something random and it'll end up getting turned intoone coming at us...stop letting it get you emotional lol...i don't, I just use it for laughter and to also get those folks mad

Originally Posted by PatronOnIce

Originally Posted by CherryRed

using hands >> using reused wash cloths
lol do you not wash your wash cloths? imo wash cloths are cleaner than puffs and loofahs cuz u can wash them.

So, you only use them one time, then wash them?

I agree about the puffs too, I don't use those, just liquid body soap and liquid face soap.

I am so glad I found this thread!!!! The same story happened to me like 2 months ago!!! I was drinking the night before and I was too drunk to go home. So Icrashed at my boys house. I wake up and I jump in the bathroom, all I see is towels. I look in the shower, and there is this flimsy lookin peice of bar soapthat everybody in the house was using, and there are 4 ppl in the house includin me. He didnt even have liquid soap. I ask him "Can I get awashcloth", he started laughin and says "we dont use those, man up". I didnt have no choice but to use that same flimsy bar of soap, I didnthave a choice. One of the worst shower experiences I had. Idk why I feel like I need a washcloth, but I feel more clean, scrubbin my "stuff", makinsure im squeaky clean. I dont understand how rubbing soap on your body can clean somebody, SMH.

Originally Posted by PatronOnIce

using hands >> using reused wash cloths
lol do you not wash your wash cloths? imo wash cloths are cleaner than puffs and loofahs cuz u can wash them.

So, you only use them one time, then wash them?

I agree about the puffs too, I don't use those, just liquid body soap and liquid face soap.
yeah why would i reuse a dirty wash cloth? i got a gang of em so just throw it in the laundry. i use liquid soap too.

"Maybe I wanna wash my face or my feet"

White person. Use a new washcloth every shower. Dont know many people who dont use some form of a lathering device.
Is it a local thing? Maybe my OHIo people know the wash cloth drill?

I'm white.
Loofah (sp?) and body wash for the win.

When it comes to the face, I use a washcloth, but I don't usually wash my face in the shower.

i'm white and don't use a washcloth. what is the point? do you guys have a different one for every day? if not then it's the same as using the baresoap on your body. also why would you need a washcloth for your face? do you put the face cleaner on the washcloth? just seems weird, on most face cleaners iteven says massage in hand so i don't get it. i've used both a loofa and a washcloth before and it seemed pointless, i'll just stick to my bar ofsoap
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at people gettin their feelings hurt in this thread, how is this a sterotype when most people in this thread had no idea that people didn't usewashcloths? For real this thread had me shocked I even called my mom and asked her if she knew people that didn't use washcloths or loofas

EVERYBODY GLIDING THE SAME SOAP BAR IN THEIR RECTUM, TWIG, AND BERRYS.
sick.gif

I HAD NO IDEA PPL DO THIS. EVER HEARD OF SOAP SCUM??

SCRUBBING>GLIDING ON SKIN

Back
Top Bottom