Serious question: Do Caucasians really not use washcloths? vol. Dave Chappelle "Trading Spouses"

Originally Posted by PatronOnIce

Originally Posted by CherryRed

using hands >> using reused wash cloths
lol do you not wash your wash cloths? imo wash cloths are cleaner than puffs and loofahs cuz u can wash them.
doesnt the sopa you use on them also wash them?? or was that a myth Ive been thinking my whole life

I'm trying to figure out how dudes who use soap only don't drop the damn thing at least a half dozen times per shower lol

all I got to say is washcloths > bar of soap all day
smh.gif

what? lol no because its body soap and im washing my entire body its dirty.

edit: that was supposed to be to purp i thought i was quoting lol

im just throwing this out here but maybe black folks actually need to use a washcloth because their skin have different needs like, need to get exfoliated,lotioned more etc.

not trying to be racist

lol do you not wash your wash cloths? imo wash cloths are cleaner than puffs and loofahs cuz u can wash them.

So, you only use them one time, then wash them?

I agree about the puffs too, I don't use those, just liquid body soap and liquid face soap.
yeah why would i reuse a dirty wash cloth? i got a gang of em so just throw it in the laundry. i use liquid soap too.

Eh, I still think using a cloth or puff is pointless if your using liquid soap.

It's the same as using liquid hand soap.

this is for my back:

856091001149.jpg

my body:

2090.jpg

for my face and feet (of course using two different wash cloths):

13WASH-CAM%2012x12%20Wash%20Cloth-S.jpg

yes, i like to stay clean and look clean.

Im pretty sure those puffs things everyone uses are clean or else they wouldn't sell them. the material they are made of feel like they dont need to beput thru the wash like a washcloth. ITs actually an advance in technology from the washcloth embrace it or live in the past, it is up to you.

So, you only use them one time, then wash them?

I agree about the puffs too, I don't use those, just liquid body soap and liquid face soap.
yeah why would i reuse a dirty wash cloth? i got a gang of em so just throw it in the laundry. i use liquid soap too.

Eh, I still think using a cloth or puff is pointless if your using liquid soap.

It's the same as using liquid hand soap.
i like it to lather up all nice and i cant do that with my hand

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

im just throwing this out here but maybe black folks actually need to use a washcloth because their skin have different needs like, need to get exfoliated, lotioned more etc.

not trying to be racist
Maybe...

But to me using a washcloth effectively cleans other areas like the sack.butt,underarms,back of the neck, places where I dont see a bar of soap getting to.

What do you bar soap users use to clean your bellybutton?

Im pretty sure those puffs things everyone uses are clean or else they wouldn't sell them. the material they are made of feel like they dont need to be put thru the wash like a washcloth. ITs actually an advance in technology from the washcloth embrace it or live in the past, it is up to you.
see im kind of a clean freak so my old skin cells just chillin in that puff after so many showers doesnt sit well with me. I guess imma be in thepast lol.

im just throwing this out here but maybe black folks actually need to use a washcloth because their skin have different needs like, need to get exfoliated, lotioned more etc.

not trying to be racist
indifferent.gif

Different skin tones =/= different skin conditioning needs. Humans, whether they are white, black, asian, or whateverhave pores that get clogged. Period. Washcloths are a personal preference. That's it.

laugh.gif
at the thought of needing to shower differently because of belonging to another ethnicity.

indifferent.gif

Im pretty sure those puffs things everyone uses are clean or else they wouldn't sell them. the material they are made of feel like they dont need to be put thru the wash like a washcloth. ITs actually an advance in technology from the washcloth embrace it or live in the past, it is up to you.
see im kind of a clean freak so my old skin cells just chillin in that puff after so many showers doesnt sit well with me. I guess imma be in the past lol.
yeah dead skin cells are just chilling in a nylon puff. like it doesnt get rinsed out with soap. see im kinda a clean freak too so i actuallywash mine out after each use, conviently i have a gentle soap sitting right there in reach for me to clean in right away but too often I use too much soapanyway and have enough to clean it out, but i guess dead skin cells chillin in a cotton weaved washcloth that has the potnetial to get moldy etc. for a fewdays until you get a new one is a lot better. stay in the past cuz you have no future

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

not trying to be racist
indifferent.gif

Different skin tones =/= different skin conditioning needs. Humans, whether they are white, black, asian, or whatever have pores that get clogged. Period. Washcloths are a personal preference. That's it.

laugh.gif
at the thought of needing to shower differently because of belonging to another ethnicity.

indifferent.gif
I guess you think I have wiry curly hair and ashy skin just like you huh

not trying to be racist
indifferent.gif

Different skin tones =/= different skin conditioning needs. Humans, whether they are white, black, asian, or whatever have pores that get clogged. Period. Washcloths are a personal preference. That's it.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Stop.
I see ASHY white people ALL the time
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

not trying to be racist
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Stop.
I see ASHY white people ALL the time
sick.gif
haaa me too. I was just making a point that we are all different and have different grooming needs. I lived with a disgusting fat person onceand there were all kinds of tools I had never even seen before. I lived with a black girl once and there all kinds of stuff I never used or seen. All I knowis that people use things for a reason, so if the OP says that he was shocked when he seen white folks with no washcloth, Im assuming that damn near everyblack person he knows uses one. There must be a reason for that is all Im saying.

Because I'm black, I'm ashy? Since when is skin different among human (not counting shade/color)?

How old are you, and what the hell did you learn at school about skin? Do you really think that people of other raceshave to bathe differently because of their ethnicity? And we ain't talkin bout hair, because that's another subject. I'm talkin bout SKIN, fam.Epidermis. You know, the think layer of material that wraps around your muscles and protects you somewhat from UV rays.

Like I said before: Regardless of race/ethnicity, we all have SKIN. SKIN that has PORES. PORES that get clogged. Whether you get clean with a loofah or a washrag, it doesn't matter because it's a PREFERENCE. See what I did there? I can use either because I HAVEA CHOICE. Not because my skin is a different texture than yours.

Common sense just ain't common anymore.

not trying to be racist

what a poor way to justify being funky....lmao....trying to act like you don't get funky quick with that poor method of cleaning yourself

Because I'm black, I'm ashy? Since when is skin different among human (not counting shade/color)?

How old are you, and what the hell did you learn at school about skin? Do you really think that people of other races have to bathe differently because of their ethnicity? And we ain't talkin bout hair, because that's another subject. I'm talkin bout SKIN, fam. Epidermis. You know, the think layer of material that wraps around your muscles and protects you somewhat from UV rays.

Like I said before: Regardless of race/ethnicity, we all have SKIN. SKIN that has PORES. PORES that get clogged. Whether you get clean with a loofah or a washrag, it doesn't matter because it's a PREFERENCE. See what I did there? I can use either because I HAVE A CHOICE. Not because my skin is a different texture than yours.

Common sense just ain't common anymore.

still mad cuz you lost your white girlfriend I see.

Also I did not bring race into this the OP did guy. I was just simply saying, well maybe you need one for a reason. I use a puff. get off my nuts Im clean,my girl is an estecian.

Peace
pimp.gif

I mean I can understand dude sayin we do different things to our hair because it's different between races, butskin though? Nappy hair is pretty much exclusive to people of African descent, but skin is common to ALL races.

Back
Top Bottom