Serious Question: Have you ever had sex with someone that knows you better than you know yourself ?

One night stands happen all the time..... people do it just to do it.... do it because its cool.... do it so they can brag to their friends..... do it to add a notch to the proverbial belt.... ... do it just because they're simply in the mood.... do it because they're feeling hot and bothered....do it because they think they'll get something out of it.... do it because they get paid.... do it so they dont have to sleep alone...do it to make that person you really care about, jealous... do it to numb their feelings..... do it to fill a void

Its easy to have utterly meaningless sex with someone you dont know anything about...someone who doesn't know anything about you.... someone you can lie to....someone that can lie to you...

But my question is; how many of you can say you have truly made love to someone that actually understood you... You know ?... The kind of person that makes the sex more appealing... not the kind of sexual attraction that makes the person more appealing... someone that makes you feel like a better person... someone that knows what makes you tick, and knows what makes you "talk".... The kind of person that knows how to please and tease you.... the kind of person you want to snuggle with after the fact... the kinds of person want to wake up next to in the morning.... the kind of person that makes you feel like the night should never end.... every night...

.... In today selfish, fast paced, "me, me, me" era....is it even possible ?

(Drake suit activated) Inb4: Simp, ***** , ***** , foreveralone , etc.... I figure this thread will provide some lulz at my expense (fine by me) :lol: ... but Im really hoping some Married NTers and those in long term relationships will chime in with their opinions.

Last edited:
Damn, apparently I've been having casual sex to numb my feelings?
nerd.gif

That title borrow. :wink:

I only knew one chick that knew me like that, she gave me a chance and I blew it in the most spectacular of fashions. That ***** kinda eating me up on the inside. When I dont care, I can knock it out the park with a female. The first time I really felt something for a chick, I blew it soo bad. :smh:

You gotta do what your heart tells you to do. Let me tell you somethin' right now. You're only allowed three great women in your lifetime. They come along like the great fighters, every ten years. Rocky Marciano. Sugar Ray Robinson. Joe Louis. Sometimes you get 'em all at once. Me? I had my three when I was 16. That happens. What are you gonna do? That's the way it goes, you know? Tell you right now. See this girl? Maybe this girl, she put wind in your sails. Maybe she's your first great one.
I'm on my second great one right now.

Last edited:
Never, although ive had some nice chemistry with certain women. im still really young though.

Those are the best ones, the sensation and tingling as if you're one going at it for hours is unreal. I'm still cool with the one off, but there's no comparing when there's some attachment.

I have. I've been dating my girlfriend on & off for almost 3 years now. She knows me better than I know myself in some ways, and can always tell when I'm not feeling 100%. She's been through everything with me, and I plan on marrying her as soon as I get a real job.

Lol you mean like with a girlfriend or wife? The way you worded you question, it seems as if you think it's some far out, celestial event that is like Halley's comet or a unicorn. Legit love-making happens all the time bro.

Hmm, i'm not really sure. I want to say yes, but I'm really not so sure. I felt good when I was with my ex-gf, but we broke up recently. IDK if I've completely felt everything you've mentioned in your post OP, but maybe I can say I came close with her.

One night stands happen all the time..... people do it just to do it.... do it because its cool.... do it so they can brag to their friends..... do it to add a notch to the proverbial belt.... ... do it just because they're simply in the mood.... do it because they're feeling hot and bothered....do it because they think they'll get something out of it.... do it because they get paid.... do it so they dont have to sleep alone...do it to make that person you really care about, jealous... do it to numb their feelings..... do it to fill a void

Its easy to have utterly meaningless sex with someone you dont know anything about...someone who doesn't know anything about you.... someone you can lie to....someone that can lie to you...

But my question is; how many of you can say you have truly made love to someone that actually understood you... You know ?... The kind of person that makes the sex more appealing... not the kind of sexual attraction that makes the person more appealing... someone that makes you feel like a better person... someone that knows what makes you tick, and knows what makes you "talk".... The kind of person that knows how to please and tease you.... the kind of person you want to snuggle with after the fact... the kinds of person want to wake up next to in the morning.... the kind of person that makes you feel like the night should never end.... every night...

.... In today selfish, fast paced, "me, me, me" era....is it even possible ?

(Drake suit activated) Inb4: Simp, ***** , ***** , foreveralone , etc.... I figure this thread will provide some lulz at my expense (fine by me)
laugh.gif
... but Im really hoping some Married NTers and those in long term relationships will chime in with their opinions.
What if you've had one night stands with someone who saw through you after a night of conversation?  That doesn't necessarily mean that they are good for you or that you're "making love".

Relationships are HARD WORK, sex is about 10% of the equation. The other 90% is communication and COMPANIONSHIP. Those to elements are the most important and are the reason you want to "make love" all night long.

Yes, with my most recent ex-girlfriend. Things are complicated now...

Back
Top Bottom