Serious Question NT Vol Grace me with your intelligence.

The recent thread about that guy's brother beating down those girls got me thinking about everyone's view towards "respecting" women.Here's how I see it; I respect women. Not females; women. I dont respect %%***% or sluts, I respect women. I find it outrageous that men are expected torespect all females. If a girl doesnt respect her own body and herself, why the hell should I? To me, respecting all females is just as flawed as judgingsomeone because of their skin color. Dont get me wrong, I mean I "respect" everyone in the sense that I'm a gentleman and all that stuff, I holddoors for people, whether its a woman or a guy, but thats not what I'm referring to. If a butch lesbian girl like the one the guy mentioned in his threadcame at me, Id hit her without hesitation. She doesnt want to be treated like a woman, shes not acting like one, so why should I respect her as one? Opinions?

tired.gif

AgentArenas wrote:
Id hit her without hesitation.
indifferent.gif

I don't think women should be hit... the dude and his family you are referring to could have left the party once things began to escalate, and no brokennose would have occurred.

i think that situation could have been handled better.. but if thats how it really went down.. i honestly dont blame him either..

this goes for that guy that hit the person with down syndrome that kicked his kid too.. he didnt have to hit him but i can see why he reacted like that

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

The recent thread about that guy's brother beating down those girls got me thinking about everyone's view towards "respecting" women. Here's how I see it; I respect women. Not females; women. I dont respect %%***% or sluts, I respect women. I find it outrageous that men are expected to respect all females. If a girl doesnt respect her own body and herself, why the hell should I? To me, respecting all females is just as flawed as judging someone because of their skin color. Dont get me wrong, I mean I "respect" everyone in the sense that I'm a gentleman and all that stuff, I hold doors for people, whether its a woman or a guy, but thats not what I'm referring to. If a butch lesbian girl like the one the guy mentioned in his thread came at me, Id hit her without hesitation. She doesnt want to be treated like a woman, shes not acting like one, so why should I respect her as one? Opinions?
Where do I begin?

How the hell do you equate respecting people with racism? Wait, I get it now. Because you just discriminated against a woman based on her sexual orientation.

Grow up and get your priorities in order you ignorant fool.

I don't ever want to hit a woman but if a some butch lesbian like rosie odonnell came at me I would have to punch her.

Wow, I guess I didnt express myself correctly. First off I agree- the situation wasnt handled correctly. But if I were in the situation where someone is comingat me, intending to injure me, then yeah, I will defend myself to the point to where I can get out safely. Im not gonna BEAT DOWN the person, Im going todefend myself enough to be safe.

i won't hit anyone unless i'm defending myself. i didn't read that thread so not sure what the story was, but i'm not gonna resort to violenceunless my opponent wants violence.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

The recent thread about that guy's brother beating down those girls got me thinking about everyone's view towards "respecting" women. Here's how I see it; I respect women. Not females; women. I dont respect %%***% or sluts, I respect women. I find it outrageous that men are expected to respect all females. If a girl doesnt respect her own body and herself, why the hell should I? To me, respecting all females is just as flawed as judging someone because of their skin color. Dont get me wrong, I mean I "respect" everyone in the sense that I'm a gentleman and all that stuff, I hold doors for people, whether its a woman or a guy, but thats not what I'm referring to. If a butch lesbian girl like the one the guy mentioned in his thread came at me, Id hit her without hesitation. She doesnt want to be treated like a woman, shes not acting like one, so why should I respect her as one? Opinions?
Where do I begin?

How the hell do you equate respecting people with racism? Wait, I get it now. Because you just discriminated against a woman based on her sexual orientation.

Grow up and get your priorities in order you ignorant fool.

I had no intentions of discriminating against women due to their sexual orientation. It doesnt matter to me how someone lives their life- its their life. Ionly used that term because thats what the guy said in the other thread. I would defend myself against anyone if they are threatening to injure me, just enoughto get me out of there. "Not be judged by the color of their skin, but the content of their character". I mean that in a way as I wouldnt respect anyfemale simply because they are a female, I respect them due to their character.

That was kind of a bad analogy, but I see what you sayin...like I always say, you hit me, and you gettin hit back, man, woman, animal, mineral,vegetable...now, it'll take a lot more words (sticks and stones, yamean?) from a chick than a dude 4 me 2 tee off on them...but it aint an impossibility...

AgentArenas:
To me, respecting all females is just as flawed as judging someone because of their skin color.
Here, try this shoe on for a second; tell me how it fits:

'To me, respecting all females is just as flawed as respecting all Asians.'

How's that fit?

The flaw in thinking something like 'I'll respect any woman as long as she's acting respectable' is that you're not basing your respect onher as a person, but her as a woman. Me? I respect everyone as a person until they've earned my disrespect. Brown, yellow, Puerto Rican, Haitian... thatmatters NONE. The only thing that matters... the ONLY thing that matters to me is who you are as a person, and it's impossible for me to immediately knowthat about a person. Since it's impossible for me to immediately know that about a person, I make no immediate judgments about a person I've just met.You have to give it time, and saying 'Since you're a woman, I'll respect you if you act like a woman' is not giving her time to earn yourdisrespect; she's already earned it, and it's now up to her to prove that she's not worthy of your disrespect.

I find it outrageous that men are expected to respect all females. If a girl doesnt respect her own body and herself, why the hell should I?
Was having this conversation with someone yesterday. I do want to know why men are expected to show respect to someone just because they have avagina and women run with that false sense of entitlement. But dudes are suckas these days so hey..........I don't respect anyone that doesn'tdemand/deserve it. Point blank. Being a woman doesn't EARN you respect

hmmm ska said just about every color except white up there...were not good enough to be mentioned?

pshhh

*sarcasm*

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

AgentArenas:
To me, respecting all females is just as flawed as judging someone because of their skin color.
Here, try this shoe on for a second; tell me how it fits:

'To me, respecting all females is just as flawed as respecting all Asians.'

How's that fit?

The flaw in thinking something like 'I'll respect any woman as long as she's acting respectable' is that you're not basing your respect on her as a person, but her as a woman. Me? I respect everyone as a person until they've earned my disrespect. Brown, yellow, Puerto Rican, Haitian... that matters NONE. The only thing that matters... the ONLY thing that matters to me is who you are as a person, and it's impossible for me to immediately know that about a person. Since it's impossible for me to immediately know that about a person, I make no immediate judgments about a person I've just met. You have to give it time, and saying 'Since you're a woman, I'll respect you if you act like a woman' is not giving her time to earn your disrespect; she's already earned it, and it's now up to her to prove that she's not worthy of your disrespect.

Preach!
pimp.gif

I believe you give everyone a similar level of respect initially and then that level rises or falls based on the person.

As far as putting your hand on a female its pretty simple. Under no circumstance will physical force be utilized unless I am threatened physically. Within thatif I feel that she is no threath than she will be disabled (hold and shake) otherwise (Big women, those with weapons) she can catch minimal to full force atany time without hesitation.

in re RED's comments

To me everyone starts off at a 0 (no respect - no disrespect)
You perform negative act = lose some respect
You perform positive act = gain respect

I don't DISPLAY disrespect to anyone. Whether they are at a 0 or if they are below zero.

You have to EARN respect. You have to EARN not being respected as well.

Everyone starts off neutral in my book.

Being a female, Asian, Black, White, doesn't EARN you any respect.

I treat everyone with respect unless they disrespect me. You gotta give it to get it.

MiKeY iCe 23:
hmmm ska said just about every color except white up there...were not good enough to be mentioned?

pshhh

*sarcasm*
laugh.gif

But even though you were just being sarcastic, I still want to point out:

socal0223@yahoo.com_af758264.jpg

wink.gif

I'd never beat on a female. But if one is coming at me with a weapon or something that drastic then shes gonna get popped in the jaw.

Back
Top Bottom