Serious question: Since when did Blue start talking?

Helllllllo Niketalk!

I just finished Ni Hao Kai Lan on Noggin then a small segment of Blue's Clues comes on. She was no longer a cartoon! She was a puppet and she talked! Sincewhen did this happen?

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

I just finished Ni Hao Kai Lan on Noggin then a small segment of Blue's Clues comes on. He was no longer a cartoon! She was a puppet and she talked! Since when did this happen?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

didn't they spread a rumor that steve committed suicide? or it was something like that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How old are you homie, I know about these noggin shows too but I havea lil sister.But to answer your question, it has been like that for a min.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

didn't they spread a rumor that steve committed suicide? or it was something like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thought he left "for college"

At least that's what they said on the show.
laugh.gif

Been a hot minute bruh like damn near 5 years. But I thought that show been got offed.

Aight, i can chime in here since i DO have a 4 year old.....

Steve "went to college" because he was loosing his hair and didn't want to do it publicly...at least thats the rumor I heard....which brings onhis "brother" Joe. Joe ran his own course and then did a special "last show" and introduced "Blues Room" which is the puppetversion. They made a big deal about Blue finally talking for the last "Blues Clues" and the first Blues Room. Then they brought in that raggedy $@%dog named Sprinkles and it all went down hill. My kid doesn't even like the puppet version. He talks !+# about it, saying that it isn't the REAL Blue.LOL!

Originally Posted by swooshdude

Aight, i can chime in here since i DO have a 4 year old.....

Steve "went to college" because he was loosing his hair and didn't want to do it publicly...at least thats the rumor I heard....which brings on his "brother" Joe. Joe ran his own course and then did a special "last show" and introduced "Blues Room" which is the puppet version. They made a big deal about Blue finally talking for the last "Blues Clues" and the first Blues Room. Then they brought in that raggedy $@% dog named Sprinkles and it all went down hill. My kid doesn't even like the puppet version. He talks !+# about it, saying that it isn't the REAL Blue. LOL!
Good looking out dawg
pimp.gif

head_shoot_bw-randy_jackson.jpg

Back
Top Bottom