Serious question: What Am I supposed to do? (reguarding government bills, food crisis, etc)

Things have seemed so crazy in the past few weeks. With the NDAA bill passed, SOPA being ready to be voted on, reports of an imminent food crisis, it doesn't seem funny anymore. I'm not pulling that 2012 crap, I'm talking about a problem that's going on right now and I feel like I have no power against it. I'm 19, I don't know how to combat any of this, and honestly, I'm a bit worried. My question for NT is anyone like me out there? Is anybody worried of all this??

Originally Posted by newbuck

Lol. Just Lol.

pretty much. I could easily go online and find 10 things that would worry me to no end. Im not saying be blind to current events, but SOPA? Really? Why would you be worried about that at all. Go to school, get a job, save some money. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Kids these days are so soft..

Soft?
laugh.gif

Kids these days are exposed to much much MUCH more than before. They have much more informtation about whats going on in the world around them. Its almost everywhere they turn. OP is just feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything.

Nothing. It's too late.
Just let things run there course. If you aren't weak you will survive, if not r.i.p fallen angel.

Hey NT is the one always talking about how much stuff is going down in America and that we shouldn't be blind stuff like that. Are you guys not actually serious about it or you just don't want to do anything about it?

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Guns, ammo, and MREs
eyes.gif
what a sophisticated response

Study the world. Give an honest look into our contemporary condition AND WHY things are the way they are right now...so we can fix them to where the future will never be as idiotic, brutal and chauvinistic as the past....

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Guns, ammo, and MREs
eyes.gif

Study the world. Give an honest look into our contemporary condition AND WHY things are the way they are right now...so we can fix them to where the future will never be as idiotic, brutal and chauvinistic as the past....

Honestly studying the world isn't going to help OP, if he's worried now imagine wat will happen when he studies in depth

my understanding of the bigger picture of SOPA is that it's easy for people who live their lives off the internet to say that it's not a big deal but look at it this way...we have become smarter because of the internet and it has let us be more connected with one another despite distance...when it starts as simple censorship here and there I can see it taking a more sinister route in the future by possibly limiting contact or even no contact outside your country, state, city etc. If the internet is censored then like conspiracy theorist say that we forgot knowledge we once knew millennia ago the same thing could happen for the future generations...it will start slowly but couldn't it be said that in the present we may have already been brainwashed to some degree and we're not seeing something we used to see?

Censorship is only good for the companies making profits...one of them being government.

I honestly feel that it's hard to come on the interwebz somedays because theres a fear of seeing another bird flu arise, or a corrupt government scandal and that all the good/positive news gets drowned out. It's hard to turn your face to the bad things that are happening and pretend it's not there.

Guns, ammo, and MREs
eyes.gif

There was no seriousness in my comment. But it is always good to have guns and ammo.

Guns, ammo, and MREs
eyes.gif

There was no seriousness in my comment. But it is always good to have guns and ammo.
I agree. You can't kill zombies by way of a sophisticated discussion.

How is one even supposed to do that? Where would you even start?

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. ~Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. ~Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy

Damn.gif

If everyone put focus on making themselves better, WE as a whole would in turn be made better

i been thinking and worrying bout the same thing as of late.  i might need to go buy guns and ammo.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

get a good job, save your money, and invest in stocks.

repeat and acquire more currency

im assuming you are talking about investing in US stocks and acquiring US Dollars as currency?

What happens when the jig is up?  What happens when all these other nations get wise to the "scam" that the US has been perpetrating about the value and strength of the Almighty dollar?  What happens when the United States and the USD is no longer a monetary hegemon?

Back
Top Bottom