Serious Question: Woman/Woman partnerships..

Let me preface by saying I have absolutely nothing against same-sex partners but this is something that really bugs me out and was wondering if anyone could provide further insight. Also trying to keep the conversation as adult as possible:

Why in a good percentage of woman/woman relationships, is the use of 'replica male anatomy parts' accepted? I feel like that's a paradox. How can you be w/ a woman, but still want the 1 thing that men have (that women don't) to be used in bed? This has really been bugging me for a while. Anyone?

pleasure...most women in these relationships don't hate the male organ...they hate how males have treated them, how society portraits males, or feel some form of empowerment with women they don't share with males. Think about how two men in a relationship pleasure eachother NH...all ways they'd receive pleasure from women less a hole

bc feeling good doesnt require actually being with a man (to some women)....

Originally Posted by H Connect

pleasure...most women in these relationships don't hate the male organ...they hate how males have treated them, how society portraits males, or feel some form of empowerment with women they don't share with males.

in a nutshell, this.

Back
Top Bottom