Serious Topic: are there more males than females in N.A (18-25 y.o)

Every single place I go.
Gym, pub, mall, grocery store, gas station, work, EVERYWHERE

I swear there are more males than females in north america aged 18-25.

Maybe I'm just not allowing myself to see the fat/unattractive ones? That would also mean there are an extreme amount of unattractive women.

I just read a study that China used to have a 108:100 males to female ratio... now it's at 118:100

That's millions of dudes who will go without a woman!

Where do girls hide? Is there a shortage? What does this mean?

Theres a small basement I know of that a lot of them live, but I heard some electrician messed up the wiring and the basement went up in flames..Only reason that could explain this phenomenon.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Every single place I go.
Gym, pub, mall, grocery store, gas station, work, EVERYWHERE

I swear there are more males than females in north america aged 18-25.

Maybe I'm just not allowing myself to see the fat/unattractive ones? That would also mean there are an extreme amount of unattractive women.

I just read a study that China used to have a 108:100 males to female ratio... now it's at 118:100

Where do girls hide? Is there a shortage? What does this mean?

That mean you are only looking at dudes!
come out that closet!

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Theres a small basement I know of that a lot of them live, but I heard some electrician messed up the wiring and the basement went up in flames..Only reason that could explain this phenomenon.
Screen caps or it didn't happen

roll.gif

There's your answer. Unattractive women are invisible to you, while unattractive men are visible, because you ain't judging dudes like that.

You know where they are, right?
They're in "that" place where they "should" be, but we can't mention it here on NT anymore.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Yes, you're right because all those men can only meet a woman in China.
No, you're right, they are going meet women when they come to Vancouver.

Word to Peter Chao 
laugh.gif

203137810.jpg

Wait, not to get all nerdy...
But, isn't the men's Y Chromosome shrinking or whatever?
Wouldn't that mean less men, or is that not until the Y Chromosome is fully gone?

where do you reside OP? Out of all the establishments you named I tend to see way more women than men on a regular basis outside my office.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Wait, not to get all nerdy...
But, isn't the men's Y Chromosome shrinking or whatever?
Wouldn't that mean less men, or is that not until the Y Chromosome is fully gone?

What are you talking about? Like the size of the chromosome is shrinking? I find this hard to believe 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

roll.gif

LOL to whatever study you mentioned cause it's pretty common knowledge AND actual studies that show women outnumber men,
with the ratio being anyway from 5:1 to upwards of even 10:1. That's how you have ugly clown no good %@$ guys with fine women,
cause there's a plethora of women available. As recent as 2003, the only state with an inverse ration is Arkansas, which is 57% male
to 43% female. Now that was 2003, so the % could either be even more far apart, or a little bit closer together. My suggestion, move to
either Miami, Houston, Atlanta, California, or Brazil. If you can't find available good-looking women in any of those places, look in the mirror
cause you're the problem.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

LOL to whatever study you mentioned cause it's pretty common knowledge AND actual studies that show women outnumber men,
with the ratio being anyway from 5:1 to upwards of even 10:1. That's how you have ugly clown no good %@$ guys with fine women,
cause there's a plethora of women available. As recent as 2003, the only state with an inverse ration is Arkansas, which is 57% male
to 43% female. Now that was 2003, so the % could either be even more far apart, or a little bit closer together. My suggestion, move to
either Miami, Houston, Atlanta, California, or Brazil. If you can't find available good-looking women in any of those places, look in the mirror

There's no place in the U.S. where that ratio exists. It's statistically impossible unless there's a major war going on.

A 5-1 ratio would be 83% women. Please name one place where that might be the case here in America.

And if you look at women, their propensity to become overweight is much higher than men's. Therefore there's always going to be more semi-attractive men than women.

Having said that, there's plenty of attractive women out there, but to make it seem like there's way more women than men is inaccurate, IMO.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

There's no place in the U.S. where that ratio exists. It's statistically impossible unless there's a major war going on.

A 5-1 ratio would be 83% women. Please name one place where that might be the case here in America.

And if you look at women, their propensity to become overweight is much higher than men's. Therefore there's always going to be more semi-attractive men than women.

Having said that, there's plenty of attractive women out there, but to make it seem like there's way more women than men is inaccurate, IMO.
Ten to one may be off, but 5:1, that's not really a stretch. My point though, is there are a lot more women than men, taking into account a whole lot of different factors.

I'm not going to turn this into a pissing contest but this isn't the problem
Anyways, I lost the link but I actually found an article about how where I live is the worst place in Canada to meet girls 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edmonton Alberta 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom