Serious topic: Are you born gay?

Ok let me just say i am not against gays...moms got a gay friend and he;s cool as hell....
but i will say that there is to many theorys that challenge being born gay

-Fad (doing it to see what its like,just to say they "been there" or for "fun")
-Revenge (to get back at parents or an ex)
-Confusion (some people just dont know who they are or what they like yet)
-Rebelion (to join a cause or beloning they believe in)
or it could just be as simple as being stubborn and thinking your gay to the very ends of the earth but never date or talk to gay people

being gay can also be like joining a gang since G.L.A.A.D is such a big deal now someone could say there gay and as soon as they find who they really aretheyre scared to say because they dont want to seem like they were "playing" with gay pride,could make some gay people angry...some people could evenjust be metro as hell and as soon as you tell them about being gay it might just make them want to hit you in the face...this could go on forever....i reallydont think your born gay...how does a baby know what gay or straight is til someone tells him?....alot to think about

Ok let me just say i am not against gays...moms got a gay friend and he;s cool as hell....

or it could just be as simple as being stubborn and thinking your gay to the very ends of the earth but never date or talk to gay people

being gay can also be like joining a gang since G.L.A.A.D is such a big deal now someone could say there gay and as soon as they find who they really aretheyre scared to say because they dont want to seem like they were "playing" with gay pride,could make some gay people angry...some people could evenjust be metro as hell and as soon as you tell them about being gay it might just make them want to hit you in the face...this could go on forever....i reallydont think your born gay...how does a baby know what gay or straight is til someone tells him?....alot to think about

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

All I hear is alot of theories.
But I have yet to hear someone on NT say "yeah I know because I was born gay"
That should speak for itself.
FreshJayz already said she was .

1 out of 50,000.
Wow. You asked for someone to post that they were born gay. FreshJayz said he was. You dismiss it as "1 out of 50,000." 50,000 what? People on NT? Most of us aren't gay. A HIGH number of us aren't. What more do you need? 2 people to say they were? 3 people?

Ok So I guess if one guy says it that speaks for mankind? ****

Originally Posted by King NJC

being gay can also be like joining a gang since G.L.A.A.D is such a big deal now someone could say there gay and as soon as they find who they really are theyre scared to say because they dont want to seem like they were "playing" with gay pride,could make some gay people angry...some people could even just be metro as hell and as soon as you tell them about being gay it might just make them want to hit you in the face...this could go on forever....i really dont think your born gay...how does a baby know what gay or straight is til someone tells him?....alot to think about
QFT.
pimp.gif

Yall telling me that when a child is born a doctor will give the baby to the parents and be like "he is a boy, and he is gay"
laugh.gif

being gay can also be like joining a gang since G.L.A.A.D is such a big deal now someone could say there gay and as soon as they find who they really are theyre scared to say because they dont want to seem like they were "playing" with gay pride,could make some gay people angry...some people could even just be metro as hell and as soon as you tell them about being gay it might just make them want to hit you in the face...this could go on forever....i really dont think your born gay...how does a baby know what gay or straight is til someone tells him?....alot to think about

2mh90xx.jpg

People are not born gay, they either choose to be or if they were gay anyway its the way they were brought up.
If a kid hangs around gay people for most of his childhood, he grows up thinking that being gay is right.

so under that same analogy are people born straight?

as a straight male i've never once woken up and made a consious decision to be straight. If straight people can all agree that straightness isn't achoice, why is it that hard to imagine that being gay isn't a choice?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Like someone said if people choose to be gay, when did you make a conscious decision to be straight?
There is no conscious decision to be straight.
Its the default. The Natural way.
Sex is intentionally meant for reproduction so our species may live on
and you may know that takes a male and a female.
Anything else is just pleasurable.

Nah I got up this morning and made a conscious effort to like penis. Take that society!! I like making trouble for the establishment.

I know for a fact that I never made a conscious decision to like women, so why would it be any different for a homosexual?

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

All I hear is alot of theories.
But I have yet to hear someone on NT say "yeah I know because I was born gay"
That should speak for itself.
FreshJayz already said she was .

1 out of 50,000.
Wow. You asked for someone to post that they were born gay. FreshJayz said he was. You dismiss it as "1 out of 50,000." 50,000 what? People on NT? Most of us aren't gay. A HIGH number of us aren't. What more do you need? 2 people to say they were? 3 people?

Ok So I guess if one guy says it that speaks for mankind? ****

No, he said he wanted someone on NT to come out and say that they were born a homosexual. Someone did. Actually, two people did, and now you're all saying"Oh thats only ONE person." You sir, need to "****."

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Like someone said if people choose to be gay, when did you make a conscious decision to be straight?
There is no conscious decision to be straight.
Its the default. The Natural way.
Sex is intentionally meant for reproduction so our species may live on
and you may know that takes a male and a female.
Anything else is just pleasurable.

nice circular reasoning there. 'theres no decision to be straight because its the right way'.

whether or not its natural is subjective and besides the point. almost every straight person understands that there sexuality is just who they are and theynever made an effort to decide if they liked men or women. so given that, why is it unreasonable to think that gays might be born the same way just with adifferent outcome?

I never understood why ya'll care so much if it is a choice or not. Who the hell cares? Why is it even relevant?

Nah I got up this morning and made a conscious effort to like penis. Take that society!! I like making trouble for the establishment.

QFT.
pimp.gif

Yall telling me that when a child is born a doctor will give the baby to the parents and be like "he is a boy, and he is gay"
laugh.gif

You just cosigned that? Really?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I never understood why ya'll care so much if it is a choice or not. Who the hell cares? Why is it even relevant?

It's kind of the point of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom