serious topic: Why do people do this on the internet?

al audi

Banned
http://niketalk.com/topic/192695

http://niketalk.com/topic/191792?page=1

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

HBD. I jus turned 20 too, its a weird year. You feel old

i made 165K + bonuses last year after i got my masters in mathematical finance ivy style

no i dont buy sneakers or blow ******ed money on sweaters or anything like that. people that earn their money by working 75 hours a week arent gonna throw it away on sneakers. i do spend a good amount on suits and watches though but nothing i cant handle

im 24 by the way

laugh.gif

It could be two different people, but you never know.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

You be on ya research huh?

Ask yourself that question though OP

im far from an NT detec

it just came to mind cuz it was recent

Originally Posted by Al Audi

HBD. I jus turned 20 too, its a weird year. You feel old

i made 165K + bonuses last year after i got my masters in mathematical finance ivy style

no i dont buy sneakers or blow ******ed money on sweaters or anything like that. people that earn their money by working 75 hours a week arent gonna throw it away on sneakers. i do spend a good amount on suits and watches though but nothing i cant handle

im 24 by the way
roll.gif

ha take it easy fam, im 24. i was just trying to make op feel better on his 20th. no biggie

Dont drop the soap big homie.. Word to the sexual harassment suit

ha take it easy fam, im 24. i was just trying to make op feel better on his 20th. no biggie

how would that make him feel better? and why would somebody need to "feel better" on their b-day?

Just take the L and keep it moving.

homie made a thread about sexually harassing a co-worker...

ok so on friday night i was heading out of my house to meet this girl looking fly, hair geled etc. i'm talking like 10x as good as i look when i go to work. anyways i left work at like 4:30, hurried home, showered, changed, and went to meet this chick at like 6:30. As i walk past my office building, this woman that i work with comes out and sees me (i've tried to get her to go out with me and she says its not good for colleagues to date, even tho shes like 4 levels below me). this girl's like:

her: "wow steve, you look good. how come you never dress like that for me?"
me: "start putting out, and i'll dress however you want me to.."
her: *giggle
me :
grin.gif

end of convo. i keep walking go to my date, etc.

this girl told my F'n boss that I said that sexually harassed her. I got an email from him telling me that my behavior's unacceptable and that he expected more professionalism out of somebody like me. he said that if the girl presses charges and i end up getting in trouble, i could lose my job etc etc.

This is complete bull. I make my company SO much money (Deutsche Bank NYC - iBanking Division) its ridiculous. I'm gonna get the best F'n lawyer in NYC and crush this broad till shes a powder, then mix her with my morning redbull and drink her so i can piss her out.

anyways, this took place out of work so can it have repercussions in the work place? how should i handle it? has anybody had similar problems?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom