SERIOUSLY... Has Anyone Ever Met a Black Man Named...

Toby?

After much
pimp.gif
my roommate and I were talkin/lunchin and this question popped into my head. Of course I haven't and neither had he which leads me to this thread... Has ANYBODY ever met/known a black person named Toby? What did he look like? Was he a lightskin, abercrombie and fitch sweater vest wearin, says dude/bro at the end of every sentence %@% !+++#? Was he "bout dat life?" Or was he just a random cool dude?

I just want to know if such a !+++# exists and what was going through his parents minds when they named him that... Holla at me

Toby?

After much
pimp.gif
my roommate and I were talkin/lunchin and this question popped into my head. Of course I haven't and neither had he which leads me to this thread... Has ANYBODY ever met/known a black person named Toby? What did he look like? Was he a lightskin, abercrombie and fitch sweater vest wearin, says dude/bro at the end of every sentence %@% !+++#? Was he "bout dat life?" Or was he just a random cool dude?

I just want to know if such a !+++# exists and what was going through his parents minds when they named him that... Holla at me

Nope...
but there was a brotha at my old HS named Laser (no ducktales).

Nope...
but there was a brotha at my old HS named Laser (no ducktales).

I know nigerian Tobys but noone born in the states.....

Toby is short for some Yourba name or something like that i think

A google image search reveals a black basketball player named Tobias Harris.

I would call him Toby.

A google image search reveals a black basketball player named Tobias Harris.

I would call him Toby.

i knew a brotha named tobius. this white dude, trying to be funny, would call him toby from time to time. tobius is from carthage tx. and is a true country bumpkin. he was cool as hell though.

i knew a brotha named tobius. this white dude, trying to be funny, would call him toby from time to time. tobius is from carthage tx. and is a true country bumpkin. he was cool as hell though.

hmmm this tobias/us name... these were black man you say? hhmmmm, not sure if that counts... judges?

hmmm this tobias/us name... these were black man you say? hhmmmm, not sure if that counts... judges?

SlimK4 wrote:

same here my Nigerian cousin and  slim knows what I mean by that her name is Toby 

SlimK4 wrote:

same here my Nigerian cousin and  slim knows what I mean by that her name is Toby 

i know 2 black dudes named toby. went to highschool wit one & that %%%$! a straight thug, the other one went to my college & played wr on the football team.

i know 2 black dudes named toby. went to highschool wit one & that %%%$! a straight thug, the other one went to my college & played wr on the football team.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I think that's Anton LaVey's real name.

I have an African name that's more than I could say for you talk the talk but never walk the walk quasi Afrocentric types.
laugh.gif

16-Obama-Shoulder-Brush.gif

Back
Top Bottom