Seriously, has Ye' ever spit a below average verse?

Damn y'all !%$+#% really think Kanye is a top tier MC?

I don't dislike him, but to ask if he's ever spit below average when he's only a slightly above average MC is laughable.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Is this a joke?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

I can't stand his verse on "Run this Town." Every time I hear it I wish to myself that Jay-z would have just done 3 verses, or left it at 2. Ye ruins that song for me when he comes with that same tired flow that he's been using on nearly every recent track.

qft I cannot stand that verse, it didn't fit the song at all.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Came here to say this
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Word, Consequence and Big Sean are mad consistent.

Rhymefest too

& why do ppl get mad at the facts. Rhymefest & Cons have already stated they've wrote songs for Kanye in exchange for beats etc... Rhymefest=Jesus Walks & Snoop has admitted to having ghost writers. I remember him saying if Gladyss Knight, Stevie Wonder etc can then he can to. That bald old looking guy writes for Snoop also

Snoop admitting to having ghost writers on one album. His experimental last album. Stop trying to %#$% on that man's legacy.
Word yall buggin. Talkin about "I remember" Snoop only admitted that for his last album and it wasn't that good lyrically anyway.Hope he stops tho. He was never a lyrical wordsmith don't know why he even took that angle.
pimp.gif
probably had him extra lazy
laugh.gif

I would like the old kanye back. I always liked that 1st verse off of Spaceship. The flow is
sick.gif
and he was just rapping about having a crappy 9-5. It worked

Some of you guys are blinded by the love you have for Ye', I've been a fan of his since before College Dropout, but come on guys.

It's a well known fact that others have helped him write large parts of his verses, so there goes that. Second, he has spit wack verses, below averageverses, and many of his verses have been average. Yes, he's had great verses, but OP your statement is plain stupid.

I got love for Kanye, but Im going to put it out there and say I am happy Live Nation cancelled his tour. Dude hasnt taken a break in years, and needs justsome time off to grow. He will still be putting out
pimp.gif
but albums should mature in one way or another from the previous one.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

His recent verses seemed "forced" to me.

i think he's trying very hard to overcompensate for "808's".. but he needs to chill alittle.. just cuz you have a punchline doesn't mean you should say it..

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

His best verse is barely average. Seriously, why do yall make threads like this?

I'm sitting here, wondering.
Same thing I was thinking.

indifferent.gif
@at Kanye being a top 5 MC

My next question is Seriously, Has Ye' ever spit a Beyond Average verse?

.....NO...

Ye is straight he's alright but he isn't as good as his fame,celebrity, or record sales..

I mean if it wasn't for the marketing, and Jay really, He wouldn't have as many albums as he do out, there are plenty of guys on his "rapskill"level that career already ended or nobody notices.

When Ye comes on a Feat. track i dont even bop my head he has NO flow, anybody can write his lyrics i mean anybody can come with his lyric content, and the wayhe says it is sooo forced and averaged.

Back
Top Bottom